Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i sell the same ones that lucky7pocketbilkes.com sells.
they go about 26-28 MPH stock. i only have the color scemes not the solid color ones. and they are $250 plush sahipping.

·
Registered
82 Posts
SUX2BU said:
i sell the same ones that lucky7pocketbilkes.com sells.
they go about 26-28 MPH stock. i only have the color scemes not the solid color ones. and they are $250 plush sahipping.
good job bud, finally someone who doesnt claim the go 35-45 out of the box! lol!

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yaeh it was made for a half fairing cag but i got it for dirt cgheap so i made it fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I dont like change

really sux that someone would hammer this site - good job getting it back up so quickly. trips me out how some folks can spend valuable time figuring out how to destroy someone elses stuff when nothing is to be gained ( i guess nothing is to be gained). thease are the same type of people who would key your car or egg your house. There is a special place in hell for them...

·
Registered
22 Posts
2 days without pbp I almost died it was so horrible I was going into pocket bike withdrawl Then when I thought it was all over I typed in pocketbikeplanet.com and I was saved. Good job on the fast recovery but too bad hope everyone comes back especialy the orignals man that sux after 6-7 months of posting I finally hit "seinor member status" and this happens lol whatever :rolleyes:

Nate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts