Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I’m kinda new to the site I just bought a x1 I think I need help telling pocket bike that has been sitting in a box of parts for awhile, I have all the parts and got it running and it rides good but needs work, Does anyone know where I can get a front fairing and side fairings to fit on the bike if anyone can help me determine what it is and where to find parts that will forsure fit it even if it takes a little hard work to put it on as long as it fits nicely, Thank you for reading this and helping me out

·
Registered
410 Posts
Unfortunately the body parts are no longer produced, you need to find used ones from other people. But if it comes to mechanical Parts they are available. Even the wheels are not available so don't lose those! LOL let us know what you need help with, other than searching for body parts that are not available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright didn’t know they weren’t produced I found a plastic set that someone’s selling so I’ll pick it up over this week and show my finished product also am buying new wheels from the guy and some electrical parts aswell

·
Registered
75 Posts
Alright didn’t know they weren’t produced I found a plastic set that someone’s selling so I’ll pick it up over this week and show my finished product also am buying new wheels from the guy and some electrical parts aswell
Hey did you ever pick up those plastics and other parts that we used?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes I did Francisco I got a full set of plastics new forks and a set of tires, The only parts that I have left over is a gas tank cover and seat but there not in the best condition as they need sanded and painted

·
Registered
262 Posts
I use JB Weld and plastic and 1" wide strips over the crack, and more Weld on top of that, will make it very strong.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts