What bike is this Engine, what is the transmission for

ac cag engine link

Will this fit my Cag

hmmm

or this [no hot linking please!]

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
The top engine is from a pocket dirtbike and will fit your cag after you remove the transmission and add the clutchbell w/pinion from your old engine........

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Cam, I cant figure out whats wrong with the red bike, so going to replace the engine so I can take it apart, and learn about them, need 2 months will be getting a pocket atv for my younger sons birthday

·
Registered
434 Posts
You can get a cheaper 49cc motor with free shipping here. > [oops, no hotlinking]

·
Registered
434 Posts
Whats with the editing of post's Nick ?

I have hotlinked may times & never had any of my post's edited until now.

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
I understand if it was like the old days when all the sponsors sold pocketbike parts but thats not the case these days so its not like we are taking money out of the sponsors pockets by posting them.

Just my 2 cents of the matter.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
I understand if it was like the old days when all the sponsors sold pocketbike parts but thats not the case these days so its not like we are taking money out of the sponsors pockets by posting them.

Just my 2 cents of the matter.
As I OFTEN SAY!!!! Brady, Thank you! this information is DEAD on!

Come on back all you silly NON paying sponsors, you won't have to "Hide" from me! I'll give you a "Section" to add all the ad's you want!

NaSa. :p:thumbsup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you PM me where I can get a upgraded motor for cheaper at, Still looking going to be buying today

1 - 14 of 14 Posts