Pocketbike Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Get a kick out of working on thes after years of the Big stuff. Like building models again馃槑. 530 O-ring chain from the 1100cc Honda compared to the 25H Blata chain 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ. Next I have to start practicing with the airbrush again. Been about 13 yrs馃槼

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Got the Delorto 14/14 mod and hooked up a fuel petcock. Forming the seat and bump pad

Attachments

Registered
Polini 911 6.2 WC ,2 polini 910s 4.2 , pasini 4.2, blata 2.5, blata elite , lucky 7 , metmachex rt2
Nice bike 馃憤
Good job
What colour are you going to paint it?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Well, hope everyone had a Merry Hristmas Christmas 馃巺. Now that the hectic mess is passed I can continue my little project.. Started in on the seat today. Got some scrap plywood hen my neighbor gave me some Industral plastic to try.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Made a template for the fabric and I鈥檓 playing with the designs . Also fooling around with some graphics.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
They are going to hopefully resemble a race bike I haven鈥檛 seen duplicated, that鈥檚 the plan . Will see if I can do it 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
In the meantime"鈥︹.started assembly of the X8. Installed the triple trees and bearings, then I notice a crack in the lower tree so dropped off at the weld shop. Had to find a replacement for the front fork shock covers 馃馃馃馃馃馃馃馃馃鈥︹.. Old ones torn, ripped , pieces missing馃馃馃馃鈥. Got it. Knowing I never know when you鈥檒l need something, I had this old washing machine drain hose hanging in the garage, so let鈥檚 put it to use鈥︹. Free, easy cutting and the top will be under the fairing鈥.problem solved馃榿

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Pic of the seat for the Blata 2.5. Sewing is definitely not my thing. Thanks to the 鈥淏oss鈥 for helping me out. Might redo with more practice.馃槅馃槅馃槅馃槅
Eye Hood Automotive tire Asphalt Road surface

Automotive tire Hood Road surface Asphalt Synthetic rubber

Rectangle Material property Tints and shades Pattern Bag

Rectangle Sleeve Grey Material property Denim

Super Moderator
The most elaborate pocket bike seat I've ever seen 馃憤 yes it's not perfect but I think you did a good job on it...

Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
Definitely pimp! I usually just sit on the plastic or thin foam. 45 min is my limit. Lol

21 - 36 of 36 Posts