Pocketbike Forum banner

Identifying exact mini chopper?

10K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  jamesleech2007 
#1 ·
Got a buddy who has what appears to be a terminator minI chopper, it Was just sitting around waiting to be repaired. His buddy’s ex wife snipped all the wires. He bought a new harness but it doesn’t exactly match up. I got tired of it taking up space in the shop so now it’s sitting in my garage trying to figure this electrical out.

Maybe one of y’all can help identify where to find a wiring diagram for this thing. got most of the plugs handled I think and pretty sure the ones left are for lights and brake switch. But I still have a 9 pin connector with pink, red, red/yellow, black, black/white, and green wires. That plug seems slightly important.

I’ll try to post some pictures and see if I can get some assistance on this.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Mr. Kitty. I was able to trace everything out and crossed my fingers and pulled the battery from my R1 and got it to send spark. So I cleaned out the carb and then ran a little high octane out of my tank from the R1 into a bottle. Got the mini chopper to fire up. Slapped on the throttle cable and set the idle. Purrs like a kitten now.
Guess the rest of the wiring harness is for lights.

Odd ball question. I see some bikes are 2 stroke some are 4 stroke. Any way to identify so the piston head don’t get burnt up? I ran maybe 4-5 tablespoons of high octane through it so it shouldn’t of done anything bad to it.

#6 ·
Thanks bud. I talked to my buddy and looks like he would like the lights functional. So I’ll be going through the wiring to try to get all that setup and going. Kind of wish I had some sort of schematics to go off of on this wiring harness. It looks like it’s an ATV harness due to the light configuration from the harness.

#7 ·
There was never a schematic created because the Chinese just use random colored wires to make their harnesses when the roll runs dry they just use some other randome color the harnesses are just built on two by fours with nails in them so they can easily make changes and use different random accessory parts like solenoids relays CDI boxes some of them have the electronic signal flasher some of them have the old school clicker flasher and other various random components that they get in stock all done with child labor. Good luck to you and if you keep at it and use your meter you can get it all working 👍

#9 ·
Got a buddy who has what appears to be a terminator minI chopper, it Was just sitting around waiting to be repaired. His buddy’s ex wife snipped all the wires. He bought a new harness but it doesn’t exactly match up. I got tired of it taking up space in the shop so now it’s sitting in my garage trying to figure this electrical out. Maybe one of y’all can help identify where to find a wiring diagram for this thing. got most of the plugs handled I think and pretty sure the ones left are for lights and brake switch. But I still have a 9 pin connector with pink, red, red/yellow, black, black/white, and green wires. That plug seems slightly important. I’ll try to post some pictures and see if I can get some assistance on this. View attachment 156488 View attachment 156489 View attachment 156491 View attachment 156492 View attachment 156493 View attachment 156494 View attachment 156495 View attachment 156496 View attachment 156497 View attachment 156498
I just picked one up these up off my cousin a couple weeks ago and I've been trying to find more info on it the only thing mine says in hensim on the side of the motor it's a 49cc 4 stroke. Mines needing a gas tank and a tensioner for the chain and a couple other parts but haven't been able to find any replacement stuff for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.