Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up. Got it for $125. Needs a foot peg replaced and previous owner said it leaked a little water. Said it needed a new seal but still rides. It fires right up. Think i got a decent deal? Now I have 3 different bikes lol.

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Very nice bike.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
The body looks nice, but it just gets in the way, and it's to get off and on. It has 2 times the power of a Cag. The Camel Honda avatar photo is my C1. That's an old photo, just put ultra soft racing slicks on it a month ago. You can get a set for $40 a SP4Less On Sale and $16 S/H.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Had a friend come by that was wanting to see the new one. So we fired up both bikes and had some fun. This mta4 is a LOT better than the cag by far. Thinkin of sellin off the cag, but may hold off a bit. Def keeping the mta4 tho for a long time lol. Glad i picked it up. I see some called b1's too. Which is it that I have?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
There pretty much the same, the C1s go to Canada, the B1s go to England & Downunder. There are two size engines, 40 and 50cc, ( 39 and 46cc ), I have the 50, 39.5 bore the other is 37mm bore. My engine is in pieces almost ready to start assembly.

·
Banned
21,742 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I like the 80 km/h, BS all the way, maybe 60 km/h with the wind at your back,lol. More like 5 or 6hp,lol.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got a new body since my front plastics were gone when I bought it. Only had a few colors left in stock to choose from. But I like the yellow on it. In case ur wondering, I snapped the sprocket and waitin on the new one to get here. That's why the housing is off the motor.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I might a little once summer gets here. I dont know anyone near me that has any bikes. theres no tracks to ride on either. Need to fix the slight water leak its got goin. It's not bad tho. One of the previous owners supposedly raced it a little, but don't think he did any mods. None that I can see.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
When I got mine it was 6/72 gears, 12:1 way to low, except for a small track. I went to a Cag 68 tooth rear gear and 7 or 8 front pinion. I have 3 housings total. The 3rd one has an 05T/T8F 8mm 6 tooth pinion and putting a Cag 54 tooth 8mm rear sprocket on.
Mine is completely apart, sounds like you need to pop the cylinder up, water comes up thru the cases and into the lower cyld at the bottom and the base gasket is supposed to seal it. I used some silicon type sealer and put the cylinder back down. I might leave that gasket off when I put it back together and use Yamabond or something like that.
I have all SKF bearings and seals except for the water pump shaft, the red Viton seal. A real Blata rod bearing is to small OD the fit the C1 rod end. Goibg to take the parts to a bearing shop in town and see if they can match it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.