Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. I'm Aidan from Oklahoma

I have a X7, Mta 4, and a Cateye FS509
I have several upgrades on the X7 and Mta 4.
Currently installing upgrades on the Fs509.

I'm also having trouble posting to other thread, this is the only one it will let me post to. Help?

Thx,
Aidan

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
It's cause your new, you have 1 and you need 3 posts to start a new thread or post & get a 90Kb or less Avatar photo, mine is a copy 39cc modified Blata air cooled engine, Power by Sam, Boosted306, in a MT-A4 ( C1 ) water cooled frame. I have a 50cc water cooled MT-A4 C1, 50cc Banshee Sho which is a copy of my Italian GRC GP alum frame racing bike w/ 40cc modified China Polini copy 40cc water cooled w/ real Polini 80mm bell housing w/ water pump pulley and new BZM 2 shoe racing clutch. Also have a real 910 Polini Carena roller w/ body, I stole the engine to put in the GRC, lol.

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
B1-C1 same thing the had a 50cc at Tsun in Canada and I bought it. Had a bunch of problem with the 50cc C1, the water pump bearings froze and over heated & ruined the cyld. I got SKF bearings for the whole engine and Euro seals and Dupont Viton Red water pump shaft seal. Got it all back together and it ran great w/ new over bored cyld & Banshee 40mm piston .028" higher in the cyld raising the compression, had to mod the piston on top to miss the edge of the compression cap. But it started leaking water at the base of the cyld, so I pull the head and cyld together so I don't have to take the head off and mess with the Viton O rings. Have to silicon around the gasket at the water jacket and put the cyld back on.
The 910 Polini is in real good condition, I did alot of work getting a W/C engine in. Had to mod the body to fit around the water pump drive and stuff. But its small an only has 5" rims & 80/90-5" good Euro tires. It's just sitting around waiting for an engine that I stole. Later plan to put a full Polini engine in the GRC and maybe put the 39cc back in the the 910.
I would sell it but don't think I could get enough money to make it worth my time. Better to run an air cool Polini engine in the 910 Carena but the frame a has a rear mount for a water pump driven off a rear wheel pulley and O ring belt. It has throttle & cable and brakes and levers. No seat tank body, I was going to mount a razor rocket tank cover and A1 Cag square gas tank and put the body around it, have red paint, and Polini stickers, lol.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts