Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello whats up :) hehe
i am new here.
i bought a pocket bike yesterday and i dont know the model.
i wanna make a thread but i dont know where to put so, i wanna know the model tho :(
thnks

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Welcome aboard. Does the carb have a bulb on the bottom??

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Daymark F2, Non-delux?? Giovanni rep? Water Cooled Cag... lol Good Stuff either way! How did you acuire it? Did they ssy if it was 49cc? Looks nice! How does it run?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am the 3rd Owner. It was bought by the first owner in 2009 when he got in hobby sports, then and second owner my neighbor who is too old to play with it then he sold it to me. And yea, it runs pretty fast and loud. it can lift my 280LBS fatty DAD without struggling. Is it water cooled if there is no air filter in there? i have no idea, this is my first time haha

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
It's from Canada, F2, with the skinny rain tires. My A2 came from Canada, as well as my C1 50cc water cooled bike. Here it is a MTA2 or A2 full bodied Cagillari Daytona. That is an air cooled 43cc or 49cc depending on the bore, 40mm or 44mm. Has a 12mm piston carb. Need a V-stack and HP air filter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's from Canada, F2, with the skinny rain tires. My A2 came from Canada, as well as my C1 50cc water cooled bike. Here it is a MTA2 or A2 full bodied Cagillari Daytona. That is an air cooled 43cc or 49cc depending on the bore, 40mm or 44mm. Has a 12mm piston carb. Need a V-stack and HP air filter.
Can you please tell me whats the specs so i know what kind of filter i should put and etc. and yes im from calgary, alberta, canada.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
A water cooled bike has a radiator in the body right behind the front wheel and water hoses running to the engine. Since it is a 2009, it is probably what they call a 47cc, but the piston and cylinder are 40mm about 40-43cc not sure which. I went almost all to 49cc cylinder/head one piece to 2 to 4 pcs HP heads. I have a few 49cc kits sitting around here, w/ the 10mm pin piston for the 47cc cause the 49cc engine has the same crank w/ a 12mm pin piston & rod.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts