Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i brought my first pocket bike. i have no idea, what type it is, but the muffler that came with it broke, so i brought a new one from partsforscooter, put it on, and it would have air leak from where its connected. and i cant do the spray can mod because the sliencer end cap is welded onto the sliencer. and i dont even know if this thing is running good or bad. PLZ HELP ME... ill upload picture soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also im planing on taking the 2storke off, and make a mini honda ruckus.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
French Fries N Cheese
1,174 Posts
where there is a will there is a way... you could fab up a longer swingarm design yourself with the right equipment and materials... as far as having a full suspension, some bikes come with it, but most seasoned riders will tell you that a hardtail bike is much safer to right, especially if youre a bigger guy... the rear shock can kick you up off the bike and seriously injure you if you go over a bump too fast. To figure out whether you have the 38 or 46cc top end you will need to take the four head bolts appart and measure the bore of the cylinder/piston. Sometimes the size is stamped on the side of the cylinder.. Here are some examples. From the left to the right: 40mm cylinder, no boost port (38cc), 44mm cylinder, no boost port, indexed exhaust port (46cc), 44mm cylinder, boost ported (46cc). The boost ported ones are what they call a "big bore kit". the two first are stock cylinders in 40mm and 44mm size. They also make 40mm and 44mm 2 piece and 3 piece head kits with 1, 2 or 3 boost ports(last picture).

Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.