Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys im new to this forum but not really new to pocket bikes. anyways i wanted a mid bike and the only one i could find was an automatic x19. plus ot was brand new with 0 miles. so i couldnt pass it up. anyways i would like to know a couple upgrades i could do to the bike to make it faster, since autonatics only get up to like 35mph stock. i think like a bigger carberator and a better exhaust would help. anyways i would like your guys help. thanks

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Sorry, I'm not so familiar with those bikes... 50cc then? if its only going 35.. lol Does it have that little Zenoah 49cc or the bigger 110 engine in it? Not that I could help too much but pics could help your cause... ;)

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
The X19 is a Super Pocket bike w/ 10" rims, the mid-bikes like the X7 have 8" rims. The newer bikes have all kinds of restriction to make them slower. Could be in the throttle casing or inside the carb, there are others here that know more about the new stuff. My X18 is a 2008.
22mm carb, orange hp coil, blue finned hp CDI. Mod the stock exhaust or get an hp exhaust.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts