Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
4,952 Posts
i work at a scooter store and believe me its a fast one but im not entiraly sure if they made parts for it yet and when the test rider was testing it he claims i went maybe 62 mph

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok because i can get a brand new one for $676 and i was going to go ahead and get tha one but it comes with the after market filter stack and exhaust but thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
My x18 runs 67 i got a police man to clocc me and does anyone knows where i can get an extended swing arm and performance parts. Mine came with a performance filter.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yes the X18 is a good racer, In North Carolina, we here have a Superbike Road Racing Class and it is awesome. The fastest I have got my X18 is 56-58mph. Also to quote what someone else said if you don't know how to fix these things you are proubably going to be in trouble.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i want to buy a x18 but i dont want to get ripped off on the internet so does any1 have a good or a know of a store around chicago

thanks, eddie

·
Registered
110 Posts
I mean i dont know hot to fix one but i am going to learn when i get it. So you should need to learn sometime how, like what if it is missing a part or you want to upgrade it then your going to need to fix it. Thanks

1 - 20 of 41 Posts