Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order air filter from PBU last week, 5 days later still no part. Sent 2 emails and heard nothing back. I'm in CA same state, am I being impatient, I don't know, but at least an email back would be nice. Here is a quote from there website
"AT POCKET BIKES UNLIMITED, WE ARE DEDICATED TO
SERVING OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS WITH THE BEST
SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY.

WE TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER EACH AND EVERY
CUSTOMER'S
QUESTIONS
AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE TO ASSIST WITH
ALL
MODEL AND APPLICATION ISSUES, WHETHER YOU ARE A
PBU CUSTOMER OR NOT.

FEEL WELCOME TO CONTACT US
or come by our retail
location at"

Yea Right!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Im sure their just busy with all the other customers that are in your situation. ;)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ya a confirmation of your order email would be nice and then a tracking # when it ships. Thats pretty much standard practice for any internet vendor. PBU needs to get on board.

Your best bet is to call. If something is backordered they never tell you they just hold the order. They usually ship via post office too. I get my mail to a po box so if I don't check it I don't know when something has come in. So check that it hasn't come in the mail and is waiting for you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Impatience has taken over :( , thanks for the replys, I just got my 911 rep a week ago, kind of getting impatient for my goodies.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
greenpb said:
Impatience has taken over :( , thanks for the replys, I just got my 911 rep a week ago, kind of getting impatient for my goodies.
The race pipe they sell for the 911 rep is worth the wait. :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
I ordered overseas, told them i needed the part for the weekend´s race and got the part in less than a week. I´d say although they don´t have automatic-reply email for orders, they are serious dealers

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my stuff, guess I was a little impatient. Thanks for the support guys. Thanks to PBU. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tried to install air filter today, totally wrong size. Its the 30 degree bend air filter from PBU. I email them to see if that would fit on the 911 rep but no response, so I said f-it, I'll order anyways, so I f-up, learned my lesson. Anyways, anybody can point me out to the best K&N style air filter that will fit the stock carb on a 911 Rep I would appreciate it, and anyplace besides PBU thank you. Also anybody need the air filter I bought by mistake.

:(

·
Registered
473 Posts
DemonMotoSports.com should have anything your looking for from Euro's to Rep's. Check out the new polini filters, there very trick!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful, I will be placing my order tomorrow, those do look sweet. I hope they are better on shipping. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys got it good, I live in the same state, and took as long as it takes to ship to Italy as does to me, right on.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts