Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pocket bike it looks just like a cag hf but theres a little diffrence
i have two pics the one with the full faring has brakes like my hf,
and a pic with the hf that has brakes like all of yours. oh and my windsheald support is welded on. dose this mean mine is a cag hf knock-off

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vbp6us said:
The first bike is a Cag. Replica of an Elite. The second is a real B1.
i know but i have a hf cag but my brakes are like the ones on the b1 they are not like your hf cags, and why is my windshild support welded on, is that normul

·
Registered
299 Posts
bigtimer910 said:
ok i got a pic of my taken by a friend i will show you now look at the back brakes on both why is my brakes differint

look at tho one it looks like all of yours then look at mine (click Cap0923.bmp)
they are differnt
i can't tell by looking at them, as the pic of your friends bike is too small to pick out details.

keep in mind that there are 35+ manufacturers of cags (don't believe me, just ask IP2) and it seems that there are MANY differences in them

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dose that mean that some are better then others or are they the same but differint parts

pintsizemoto said:
i can't tell by looking at them, as the pic of your friends bike is too small to pick out details.

keep in mind that there are 35+ manufacturers of cags (don't believe me, just ask IP2) and it seems that there are MANY differences in them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts