Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this for 50 bucks !!! Runs, but need carb work, and a new battery. Most of the front Fairings are damaged wich leads me to my question. This is a VIVA HS125gs 125CC 4 stroke. I am wondering where I can find fairings and parts for it. I have tried eBay and have found a very few. Anyone out there have ANY info on this bike ??

Thank You,
JohnQ

Attachments

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
$50 :eek: What a find!!!!!

It can be called a super dooper pocket bike I guess :) I think those are 15" wheels?!?!?

But the engine (4-stroke Honda Clone) is common, so our 4-stroke guys will be able to help!

Fairings might be hard to find, and probably cost some $$$, but, why not just get some slightly damaged full size bike fairings? something like a ninja 250 might be cheaper and close enough to make fit?!?!?

Nice job on finding such a sweet bike for such a crazy low price..

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Nice bike anything like that I've had like that size was a two stroke the fairings don't look that bad from the pics it would be way cheaper to test your hand at some fiberglassing skills if u mess up just sand it down and reapply lol that's way cheaper than new fairings I mean even these little bikes are around 250 for them so 75 bucks at your local parts or auto body store for paint and materials sounds better to me

·
Registered
316 Posts
I just bought this for 50 bucks !!! Runs, but need carb work, and a new battery. Most of the front Fairings are damaged wich leads me to my question. This is a VIVA HS125gs 125CC 4 stroke. I am wondering where I can find fairings and parts for it. I have tried eBay and have found a very few. Anyone out there have ANY info on this bike ??

Thank You,
JohnQ

Try these guys:
countyimports.com/inc/sdetail/special__250_gtr_250cc_motorcycle_for_sale___v_twin_engine___free_delivery/34589/35522

link to what looks like a 250cc version of your bike, saw their name mentioned on another forum for the viva brand

Hugh
SDscooters

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I checked the carb today and it looks clean. It doesn't want to stay running. I need to check fuel flow, and tuning. I bought a new choke cable. (old ones damaged). I guess I'm gonna try my hand at some plastic welding. Maybe PlastiFix or the like. Overall the plastic is not too bad. I'll post pics of the progress. Lucky find i know. I talked him down from $75 ;) Manual transmission, no clutch, i guess it's semi auto....?? Don't know how to ride one, but hey, that what you tube is for right. Thanks for the advice so far, anyone else please feel free to chime in with anything helpful.

Thanks
JohnQ

·
Registered
82 Posts
ive got one as well . i bought it new in 2007 sold it in 2009 and just got it back from the friend i sold it to who let it sit. im rebuilding it now and lookng for parts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would you still have the body parts available ? Let kne know what you have and how much you want for them.
Thanks,
jOhn

·
Registered
82 Posts
not in the best shape i cut holes for flush mount turn signals and some of the tabs are broken the uppers are in ok shape but the tail section is bad i also have a few more stock parts any thing specific you need let me know ill sell cheap plus shipping from miami fl

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All the parts look good to me. Specifically i am looking for the

windshield
front fairing (around Windshield)

let me know if you have those, what you show in the pics, how much would you want for all of it?

Thanks,
John

1 - 20 of 36 Posts