Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Is it a 50 70 or 110cc is the Question, looks like an auto transmission of some kind. Does that have the wheels that break off,lol.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Look on the bottom side of the black cylinder, right??? can't remember what side it's part of the casting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a 50cc. We hooked it up to a charger but it just spins but no start...it is missing the battery so I can imagine that is a problem. I have been doing a search using "X6" but no go on results. TIA!

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
It's a 50cc. We hooked it up to a charger but it just spins but no start...it is missing the battery so I can imagine that is a problem. I have been doing a search using "X6" but no go on results. TIA!
The battery only cranks the engine over...The engine has a solid state charging system and ignition systems that are self powered through magnetic attraction/reaction via the stator/flywheel just like a good old kickstarter non-e-start model engine....

50cc is what the head says...The chinese used to cast 50cc head markings on 70cc engines to get them through customs under the radar of the EPA.....

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks for that info. I will search through the forum to see what troubkeshooting steps I can do...

meanwhile some better pics of the bike

Its either gonna need a severe carb cleaning or its gonna need a new charging/ignition stator that costs about $25 bux on ebay............heres how to test the stator......Good Luck with it....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.