Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
i rode it last nite ....it hauls ass......the guy that has it got it at a convention. He says that they are here in the US but some companies are sending them back to China because some states are banning 2 stroke bikes period. Plus some boxes has stickers from major Bike companies which are pissing off the major Bike companies. When i rode it, it sucked the water from the water cool like it sucks gas. It over heats like a mutherFer. I was sooo surprised when he busted it out from his van, and i got to ride it. Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............its like a rocketship......We were riding it in the parking lot for the first time lastnite, never broken in, and we rode it to hell.....That badboy heats real bad by your legs but you can feel the major power under you. It idles like a monster, when you sit on it, the vibration feels like your on a beast ready to eat its prey. I'm not lying about this, I'm still shocked and in disbelief that I got to ride it last nite.....Well i'll keep you guys posted on how the bike runs. Hopefully i can ride it again. Oh the guy paid 875 for it, and owns a clothing company. thats all i can give you guys.

·
Registered
859 Posts
As time goes on.....I think they will work out all the bugs.....It will NO WAY compete with the high end bikes...but for the money....I'm sure some will love it...that's if it's about the 500 to 600 dollar range.....jmo

·
Registered
236 Posts
this bike sounds like it has great potential, i dont think it will be in the $500-600 range as woof mention earlier. from what i've heard it's too fast to be that cheap. i'm looking into this bike and maybe have some in stock soon. will keep u guys posted.

vinnie

·
Registered
641 Posts
yes it is too good to be true...

12hp not true.

real numbers at the engine are about 6hp. That is straight from the factories for the water cooled version.

you have to remember that these are still China made copies. Do they have potential???...yes.... will they have problems????... YES. combined with the fact that most of the factories are not touching them due to there problems and increased regulations within the US.

There will also be a very limited amount of parts for the engines. The best bet is to wait untill the problems are worked out, parts are available and dependability is assured.

For $800 your in used Euro bike territory that are 1000 times better in any way you look at it.

A good starting price would be around 600 with hopefully prices comming down to 500.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i cant see paying that much for one of the knock-offs they would have to be alot better quality than the air cooled cags

·
Banned
231 Posts
After another feel for the bike today, the bike sucks ass majorly. First off, its loud as all hell, like 3 cags making noise but from one bike, the next thing is that the water drips out the radiator, like it doesnt even work properly. I think the hose jsut goes down to the ground, because there is also an airfilter on the bike. It takes a bit to get it up to speed or i was jsut to scared to WOT rite off the take off. It overheats liek no bodies business and can only ride for a short amount of time like 5 minutes b4 it really gets hot. The guy that owns it doesn't like the problems that its having and hopely he will sale it to me if he cant get his money back.

·
2-Stroke Tech Expert
2,936 Posts
IMO, any company that has the audacity to rate the bike at 12HP is nothing more than a box-pusher and is not to be trusted.

You can't teach the Chinese to speak Italian.

Cheers

·
Registered
213 Posts
ok, how do you know if bike is overheating? Maybe it's operating temperature is above regular cag temp, and it's defenatly going run hotter because it's running higher RPM's and firing more times per minute, that's why it's hotter, we need to know what's the operation temp for the bike, then run it for some time, and read temp from the block.
Radiator leak, LOL, get regular cag out of the box, don't retighten any screws, and ride it for some times, what you get??? Same here, if you don't go over regular retightening, and stuff, you will get radiator leak, vibration, and other stuff.
What else you got?

·
Banned
231 Posts
Hey good call scooter...I should tell him to check his bolts, and i dont think its 12 hp its more like 5...because it sure doesn't feel like no 12 hp even though its a fast monster....oh when the bike is turned off and when we rolled the bike to the van with the water cap off, it spit up water like a geiser( i think thats the way you spell it) from the water resevoir. It doesn't seem like the water is circulating the radiator, rather jsut sittin there gettin hot....I'll post more info on it later whn i can thinik of other stuff about it ...plus im going riding again tonite and check'en it out again tonite.

·
Registered
213 Posts
you know how we have to clean our gas tanks from the plastic shavings? same thing needs to be don for the coolant reservoir, it's probably needs to be flashed by now.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I've talked to IP2 who owns one of the bikes. He said it gets 50+ mph right out of the box, so whoever said its slow, needs to open her up more. WOT!

Remnant even said the china cagagami's engine, clutch, and some other items is a direct replica of the real B1.

Heck for 600 bucks (looking like it'll sell for 7-800 first), not too bad.

But minimotopilot is right. Its not an italian.

scooter4n said:
you know how we have to clean our gas tanks from the plastic shavings? same thing needs to be don for the coolant reservoir, it's probably needs to be flashed by now.

·
Registered
664 Posts
snowboardgeek1 said:
I've talked to IP2 who owns one of the bikes. He said it gets 50+ mph right out of the box, so whoever said its slow, needs to open her up more. WOT!

Remnant even said the china cagagami's engine, clutch, and some other items is a direct replica of the real B1.

Heck for 600 bucks (looking like it'll sell for 7-800 first), not too bad.

But minimotopilot is right. Its not an italian.
Yes that is what ive herd from people who own the bike its a direct copy of the real thing right to every single nut and bolt.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts