Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/2513512791.html

Kid says he's putting the exhaust back on and it needs batteries and breaks..
If the owner is willing to jump start it to show you it really does turn over, and can get the engine to start, and can make it move forwards, then yes for sure!

If they are totally lying, and even with a battery or a charge it has been blown or some transmission damage or something then it still might be, but I don't buy stuff from people that post misleading ads...

But, if it actually works, those 70cc 4-strokes are tons of fun! I think it's the semi automatic, with 4 gears and a stall clutch (no need for a hand clutch) twist the throttle and go, release the handle and the clutch goes to something like "Neutral" automatically.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I spoke to the owner. It's a little kid. He says its not really a 70cc, but in fact a 50cc bike. He couldn't tell me what type of bike it was because he "bought it from a friend". I can't tell if it's a crtich rocket or an actual midbike. He didn't have much information to provide for me. Told him if he could prove it ran, I'd buy it on the spot. Its about 30 mins north of me so I'm going to drive up tomorrow if its worth it... BTW, mentioned it had some rear damage because another kid ran into him.

·
Registered
177 Posts
My department! It's either an X6 or and X8. Either way, if you buy it and dont like it, I'll but that fairings off it and you will make atleast twice the money just selling the fairings. :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like i'm getting a new bike then... thanks!

·
Registered
177 Posts
:) let me know if you want to part it. I'll pick up most of the bike. lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will do. we'll see how tomorrow goes....

·
Registered
177 Posts
They look like they are in great shape too. My bike came with those decals but the *** before me took them off... and dropped the bike... alot...

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
i had a few of those, they break at the swingarm mount and shock, its dangerous, still, some parts are the bomb on that bike and can be used with other bikes, so id get it as a part bike, the body is sleek

1 - 11 of 11 Posts