Pocketbike Forum banner

It's HERE! It's really HERE!

15K views 93 replies 11 participants last post by  goped-scooter-tuning 
#1 ·
My Ultima came in today!!!! And it is so fast. The acceleration is out of this world!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#69 · (Edited)
My favorite F1 driver is the new American, Rossi, tried of Vettel and Hamilton hogging all the wins. It's not hard to win when you spend 100s of millions of dollars a year, and the smaller racing teams don't have a chance unless most of the big teams crash out of the race. Just like Joe Gibbs racing in Nascar, when they enter 5 top of the line cars, hard to beat there money. Plus there are Toyotas, sorry which are not a stock car in which is not fair to Honda, Nissan, Mazda, and all the other overseas cars they build here. I don't want the Toyotas at all, in Nascar, they already have Nascar small import car races already.

#71 ·
My dad hates Hamilton. Yeah I don't watch Rally because I don't have any channels Blatafan but I love Subaru and Mitsubishi. And I LOVE Lancias. Pretty sure they were winning championships when there cars were only Rwd and the competitors like subaru had Awd. And is Rossi the new guy from north america EPR?

#74 ·
The newest F1 news is, the 2 new American Haas F1 cars. The have a factory in England and not far from the Ferrari Factory in Italy. All carbon fiber parts bolted together, suspension is from Ferrari, not sure of the power plant, maybe Honda. One finished 6th in its first race. They started this project years ago. Haas started as Newman-Haas, actor Paul Newman. When Paul died, later Tony Stewart hooked up with Haas to form Stewart-Hass Racing of Nascar, the Tony's #14 Chevy, #10 Danica Patrick and so on.

#77 ·
Hey buddy,

Sorry, I have this website blocked from my email, i was getting way too many. I still have my ultima. There was quite a bit of fairing damage when I got it, so I've been working on that for the last two months. I only get about 2-3 days a month to work on it so it's going very slow. I think I finally have all the final repairs done, the next thing I'm going it's putting a nice even sand on all the fairing to set it up for paint. I'll be painting it red, with a powder coated black frame. I also did some cool work with the seat fairing that I would have to take a picture of to explain, it the main reason it's taken me so long to finish this portion of the repairs. Thanks for your interest.

#76 ·
Your English is fine. In the search box here put his handle in and click. Or find his name in blue, click on it, from the menu pick, see all members posts. That will show you everything he has posted. You could click on his name and click Private Message, contact him from there, that will show up in his e-mail.

#79 ·
I think he lost his password which also happened to Blatafan????

#81 ·
Pretty sure the fastest pb you can get. I think it goes like 85kmh. Not sure maybe a bit less but its supposed to be very powerful. Just looked it up it says 16.3HP. So that is a lot of power from a 50cc 2 stroke. My dirt bike prob makes 35-40HP and its a 250 2 stroke and that weighs about 200 pounds. And that blata weighs maybe less than a quarter so the power to weight ratio must be insane.

http://www.goped-scooter-tuning.de/infos_eng/blata_infos.html

#85 ·
I know must be so hard too keep the front end down with such a short wheel base. And wow just thinking about it. 16HP from a 50cc two stroke engine is crazy.

#86 ·
I don't think they run along time, there racing engines, if it runs a few races, they are probably happy. My modified C1 engine has 10hp, I put 8/68 gears on it, or a 8.5 to 1 ratio, stock it came w/ a 6/72, 12 to 1 hard to keep the front down, w/ 8/68 it still takes off good and has more top speed, on my Cags I run 7/66 to 7/60 or 55 rear for the higher horsepower bikes.

#88 ·
The 50cc Banshee engine is bigger, a real 49cc where the C1 39cc ( 38.7cc I believe ), cause the Banshee has a 40mm bore x 39mm stroke to the C1s 37mm bore and 37mm stroke. My 50cc C1, even with the 40mm Banshee bore and piston, is really ( 46cc ).

#92 ·
I have 2 different engine projects going that are on hold right now, I got a couple of Husqvarna and maybe 1 Stihl piston kits 10mm pin kits w/ one ring for a chainsaw, about 8 or $10 each online. One is 40mm and the others 44 one ring piston, that fit on a 47cc stock crank or 10mm rod FC crank.
My 39cc air cooled Blata F1 clone engine has a 37mm 2 ring factory piston. When I ordered a air cooled piston and finned cyld and head, the piston has only one ring for a 39cc W/C Blata engine. I also have 2 ZPF Z1 pistons 40mm x 12mm pin one ring pistons that might work on a 12mm FC crank in a Cag engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.