Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this thing for a long time I originally got it for RV camping after a bit ( 1 three month camping season ) the stock battery's where done so I just started useing 4 Maxamp 1/8th scale monster truck batteries runs for 4 hrs without worrying about charging but maybe convert it to Gass even though I won't be able to ride it in campgrounds anymore?

Attachments

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
1,398 Posts
Haha, look at that little thing. 100 watts?? I can't believe you ride that thing around. If you haven't used it in years, a weed wacker or chainsaw motor conversion ( or pocket bike engine) would be sweet. I can't see those Wheels lasting very long

·
Administrator
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tiny folder is what you want for RV camping it doesn't take up space RV parks are very well manicured groomed paved roads ( that you need with a tiny folder because if one Pebble hops up into the belt it skids to a halt) if I do the gas conversion it's going to be a CAG or piston ported engine because that's what I have...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.