Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me where to find a jetpro exhaust (website) and about how much $$$ it wil lbe thanks

CaG-mAn

·
PBP RACER
122 Posts
CaG-MaN said:
can anyone tell me where to find a jetpro exhaust (website) and about how much $$$ it wil lbe thanks
CaG-mAn
Contact Mike @ IMS Racing. He deals directly with JetPro. He's located in Southern California and his price is somewhere around $150 give or take. Not really sure. (818) 347-1030. Tell him J.R. from his riding group sent you. Thanks guys.

ps....He has as many as you need.

·
PBP RACER
122 Posts
Buster said:
ebay........
You'll end up paying more with Ebay. Only one member has reported beating such prices through email, and that's out of MANY.

plus..they could end up being fake, or for midbikes when you want the 47cc pipe. Anyway, just my $0.02, because I already have mine, LOL!

·
Registered
236 Posts
how much u pay for yours and how was the performance?
eldevioso said:
You'll end up paying more with Ebay. Only one member has reported beating such prices through email, and that's out of MANY.

plus..they could end up being fake, or for midbikes when you want the 47cc pipe. Anyway, just my $0.02, because I already have mine, LOL!

·
PBP RACER
122 Posts
vinnie said:
how much u pay for yours and how was the performance?
I paid $145, but I ride with Mike who sells them. The installation was easy as hell and the bottom end was instantly 300% better. My bike never had bottom end no matter what I did, and now it does! I kept about the same top speed as with IP2 pipe, but the pull is noticeably less in mid/top range. However, the bike gets on the pipe in less than one second and just rips off the line. Excellent bottom/mid improvement with JetPro.

·
Registered
236 Posts
sounds good but $145 is a little too steep. ip2 pipe performs just as well and $45 less in price.
eldevioso said:
I paid $145, but I ride with Mike who sells them. The installation was easy as hell and the bottom end was instantly 300% better. My bike never had bottom end no matter what I did, and now it does! I kept about the same top speed as with IP2 pipe, but the pull is noticeably less in mid/top range. However, the bike gets on the pipe in less than one second and just rips off the line. Excellent bottom/mid improvement with JetPro.

·
PBP RACER
122 Posts
vinnie said:
sounds good but $145 is a little too steep. ip2 pipe performs just as well and $45 less in price.
First of all, Mike's prices are better than ANY i've seen for a JetPro. Whether or not its overpriced in comparison to the IP2 is another story. I have the IP2 as well, and it does NOT perform 'just as well.' Its a completely different pipe, that is designed for a completely different application.

If you race tight tracks, or parking lots, and need the bottom end kick out of turns, well you're **** outta luck with the IP2 unless you have some crazy expert tuning skills, or one beast of a motor. But with JetPro, stock bikes can rip outta turns.

If you race more open tracks or just like a lot of mid/top end kick then IP2 is for you. The JetPro cannot compete with an IP2 in mid/top end pull, but an IP2 doesn't have a prayer against the JetPro off the line, especially with a stock motor.

So...you really can't compare the price of the two unless you're looking for mid/top performance, then the decision is a no-brainer--IP2.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jetpro Pipe on Ebay LAST ONE!!!

Is this the tuned Jetpro pipe you guys are all talking about? It doesn't really look like the one on every1 else's bike, but hard to tell because all of them are installed.

Note: the shipping $53.88, before bidding on the pipe....Total price $171.88, is this a good price if you don't know any1 who sells these pipes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3696222247#ebayphotohosting

Help me out o' guruz of PB'z.............

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mischief said:
Is this the tuned Jetpro pipe you guys are all talking about? It doesn't really look like the one on every1 else's bike, but hard to tell because all of them are installed.

Note: the shipping $53.88, before bidding on the pipe....Total price $171.88, is this a good price if you don't know any1 who sells these pipes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3696222247#ebayphotohosting

Help me out o' guruz of PB'z.............
That's the one... I'm one of the people who bought one... I just got it in today from UPS, imma put it on tonight and test it tomorrow... But yeah they sell it pretty cheap on ebay but they get you in the shipping, so in actuality you are paying what you would pay from online stores (give or take $10-20).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts