Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys..

I was looking to your Cags and i see that a lot of you guys have a Jetpro tunned Pipe on your cags.. My question is: How does it? Is it running faster? And ive it is faster how much? Does i run harder on topspeed? What does it cost and where can i get it from maybe you guys have sites? And some information for me..

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have one on my FF. Fits the FF with no mods to the fairings. JetPro pipe makes a big difference down low and in the mid band. Before the board crashed someone did a great write up on this comparing the IP2 to the Jetpro. IMS out of california sells them for $145 plus shipping. Dont have the # infront of me. I like the pipe. I have not done any speed comparisons as of yet. I weight 190lbs and my cag did 25 with just a filter. So next time I have the radar gun Ill check it. Jetpro pipe makes a smaller improvement on the topend then the IP2 pipe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just put the FF version in last night on my bike and I ended up having to bend the mount and cut the fairing to fit it. Just one of those things, not all the bikes are the same.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think that # was 310-394-2355 and ask for mike for the Jet pro

CSPCRX said:
I have one on my FF. Fits the FF with no mods to the fairings. JetPro pipe makes a big difference down low and in the mid band. Before the board crashed someone did a great write up on this comparing the IP2 to the Jetpro. IMS out of california sells them for $145 plus shipping. Dont have the # infront of me. I like the pipe. I have not done any speed comparisons as of yet. I weight 190lbs and my cag did 25 with just a filter. So next time I have the radar gun Ill check it. Jetpro pipe makes a smaller improvement on the topend then the IP2 pipe.

·
Banned
736 Posts
mine went from 28 MPH to 31 MPH with just adding the Jetpro pipe. i got the one hor the half fairing so i made it fit. like this.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Sux2bu Im In Dallas Dont Know What Part Of Texas Your In But I Have The Same Bike Just Differnt Color Was It Hard To Install Your Pipe,i Wantone But Hearing That They Dont Fit 3rd Gen Cags I Dont Know.....

·
Banned
736 Posts
i'm in dallas, too.
yeah i had to cut the fairing and also had to chop off a tube from the frame. not too bad.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call JetPro directly and ask for the list of dealers that has the modified FF JetPro pipe for the "lucky 7" cag. The pipe does not come near any plastics and was an easy install. (the fuel filter was not relocated when I took the picture)

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hooligan said:
Call JetPro directly and ask for the list of dealers that has the modified FF JetPro pipe for the "lucky 7" cag. The pipe does not come near any plastics and was an easy install. (the fuel filter was not relocated when I took the picture)
How do i contact JetPro? can someone please give me a website or phone #?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts