• BlueFlame - black MT-A1 Cag

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • BEAST - pink Ninja X-6

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Moper1 - full custom mini chopper

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • imilatz - black MT-A1 Cag

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • EPR - Blue Demon (full custom Lucky 7)

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • X7Racer316 - white X-7

• YZ125Master - Black drag bike, full custom

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • BlueThunder - Cateye-powered electric mini chopper

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • drgnprelude - white and green X-19

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks everyone for the compliments so fare, with being new here im not upto date with some of the miini motard bikes etc but have to say quite a few of you also have nice rides posted on here ,If any of you are thinking of building a chopper from scratch im more than happy to try and help those people with ideas

cheers moper1

·
Registered
175 Posts
if you look under the subcategory it will tell you all about the contest.. umm im not even sure but i remember reading some discussion about it last month.

·
PSN: xR3Y-_-BeAsTx
183 Posts
Pictures of my Ninja x6 with an LED light kit that I recently installed. Stock parts for the most part as of right now.

Attachments

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Man, I think Moper just blew away the competition this month .....

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Man, I think Moper just blew away the competition this month .....
No Kidding Bill! Nat (Moper) is a WELCOMED addition to this silly little site, he most definitely has got some SERIOUS fabrication skills!

Now I'm GLAD The bike was not ready for me to enter this month, I hate having to vote against something I'm building! but, that Chopper! dang, I notice something new each time I look at it, Like Notice the wiring going to the rear lights? VERY NICE Nat! Top Notch work!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks Nick ,Bill i hope the next bike im planning to build EG cafe racer will turn more heads than this one even tho its going to be hard ,Maybe you can help me with some information on web sights that i can maybe find rims ,Im after just the outer wheel rim either 12 inch or 14 inch as i want to make my own hubs and lace the rims myself i need a web sight that deals in these to see what sizes i can maybe use ,

cheers moper

·
Señor Member!
958 Posts
Thanks Nick ,Bill i hope the next bike im planning to build EG cafe racer will turn more heads than this one even tho its going to be hard ,Maybe you can help me with some information on web sights that i can maybe find rims ,Im after just the outer wheel rim either 12 inch or 14 inch as i want to make my own hubs and lace the rims myself i need a web sight that deals in these to see what sizes i can maybe use ,

cheers moper
a guy called "bighead" on the DIY go kart forum built a nice barstool racer. maybe this will give you some inspiration!

the frame is part of a racing go kart frame with a 6.5 honda clone...

his thread: http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11040

Attachments

41 - 60 of 91 Posts