Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday 7/8/07 6-10 PM

Monday 7/16/07 6-10 PM

Sunday 7/22/07 6-10 PM

$30/person

www.pkra.com for directions.

I know riding in the summer sucks, but the word is going around that the PKRA is hoping to see better turnout AND that we're close to a racing season. At least there won't be a lot of sunlight from 6-10pm. Hope to see everyone out there! :cool:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
•Full face D O T motorcycle helmet
•motorcycle gloves with wrist straps
•ankle covering shoes
•If you don't have leathers or a pocketbike suit then you must wear jeans, long sleeve shirt, knee/shin sliders, and either an armored motorcycle jacket or MX armor with elbow guards.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very cool! :cool:

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
We can help out with some gear also. If it is for a Jr. size rider, we will have you covered from head to ankle. We will bring out our spare gear for you to use for the day.

·
Pocketbike Racer
194 Posts
z14 what gear and size do u need i have alot of small stuff please let me know i can help u out
Thanks very much for the offer but I am about 225lbs.
I am going to be needing an armored motorcycle jacket or MX armor with elbow guards.
BTW, any pics from the 8th & 16th?

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
WOW! THAT'S A BIG KID! j/k... I think I may have elbow and knee pads that will fit an adult. I will check and see.

·
You have no idea...
3,072 Posts
Well we went again and we were the only ones there. Plenty of motards out riding though, so we got a little less track time than we wanted. But what can we do? Four riders just won't cut it. :eek:
We will be out again next month if they schedule it., and hopefully more riders can come out.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We'll be going out again when it cools down. It's hard to go when it's a family affair and one member of the family isn't quite 2. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts