Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so guys i bought a mini 110cc atv and it has a missing battery but i want to fire it up tomorrow if i can and i was wondering if i could jump start it with my car battery, i have done it before on an x2 and it started :) but i dint care abt that x2 that much, so what u guys think yes or no?:confused:

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Car battery has to many amps. It will fry your harness.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oooh :( well another question, i have a huge mess of cable and idk where 3 cables go which i think is the reason the bike its not turning over, i have a 110cc engine,it doesnt have kick,its electric and thats all i want to start the bike and run it, i dont want lights,horns or any of that bull, so can you please tell me the things the engine needs to run ?

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
EPR and CAM2 posted afew times the wiring diagram. Ill try to find one for you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok now i kinda know what all these cables go but i have a question i have 3 little computers, one that goes into the engine and 2 more , i think that the most important computer i have its the one that goes to the engine which says syna on it

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I don't understand the computer part. In the wiring harness there should be a 2 wire plug hanging off the main, for charging the battery, red & black I believe. There are stator wires coming out of the engine cases and some have wires near the front chain gear for shift light.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.