Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a x15 and I was wondering if you can start it with the jumper cable bt with the car off
I know it dangerous, I've done it before to my cateye. But I wouldn't know where to connect it to the 110cc motor. Any idea?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I've been kickstarting it but nothing am about to throw the bike away! Jkay haha
Kickstart it and pull the throttle , that's always my last resort. And noo give it to me lol, but do the bump start thing I think it will work , I think my neighbor pulls the throttle at the same time he does it

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no downhills close what so ever and when you kickstart it am I suppose to push or hold anything?
I want to post pics but am on the phone and my charger for my laptop is broken

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I have no downhills close what so ever and when you kickstart it am I suppose to push or hold anything?
I want to post pics but am on the phone and my charger for my laptop is broken
Draw a pic then LOL jk , run and push it and bump start it, u can do it down ur driveway if u have one , and when u kick start it , kick hard think of someone u hate and do it lol but at the same time u kick pull the throttle , but don't pull the throttle a lot I think it's bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.