Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i just bought this VIVA HS125gs 125CC 4 stroke bike. I have pictures of it but i think the engine has been replaced can anyone tell me what cc it is or how i can find out and if anyone has the side plastics for it and the shifter cause the one on it is all beat up thanks.

Attachments

·
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNIS
1,278 Posts
Looks like a 110cc but maybe it is a 125 looks a little bigger altho the pics are real small so it's hard for me to tell
Big bike Tho did you get any paperwork with it like title cco MCO?

·
1,278 Posts
Looks like a 110cc to me hopefully blitz we see this post and confirm that for me the head looks 110 the sides look a little different than the 4 110s I own tho

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Looks like a loncin 110cc. There be markings on the lower cylinder part of the motor.

·
1,278 Posts
Ya true I should have noticed that triangle shape on the case one guy tried to sell me one of those as a 125 a few months ago

·
1,278 Posts
here is a pic of a lifan 110cc
the one out of the bike in the one inside the bike i cant remember id have to go look at it again

WP_000535.jpg

WP_000536.jpg

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
look on the black cylinder with the fins, its prolly stamped 107cm, which is a 110
however my x6s all said 49 but some were 70cc, you couldnt tell till you rode it

·
1,278 Posts
Just 91 octane or above and I think most of us like the 4spd as apposed to auto or semi auto

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
If it was minds, i'd chuck that motor and drop an estart 150cc in there. Then again i'd be lookin at trying to make it track worthy.lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts