Pocketbike Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You probably won't find it new ( I looked ) the one smaller silver pic looks kind of like it but that is more then likely for a stand up scooter 馃洿. Like I said before it's definitely going to take some time and it's not going to be easy to find parts for a 20 year old pocket bike. Those were discontinued in 2004.

It took me over a year to find parts for my X7 and I'm a moderator for the world's biggest pocket bike site. It's not going to be easy...

Make that list of parts that you can't find and post the list in the parts wanted section. There are a lot of people that buy two or three used bikes and then part them together to make one good one and have lots of leftover pieces that they don't need...
Okay cool I鈥檒l have to do that when I have the. Time off from work. And thank you a lot for all the help so far with this project everyone

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hey everyone so I ordered a motor for my Cateye Fs509 and I was just wondering what type of transmission should I be looking for and if you could provide pictures if you can. And I鈥檓 still in the search for a motor mount bracket so if there鈥檚 a different type of bracket I can use then I would really appreciate the

Also my pocket bike does not have any electrical equipment and I don鈥檛 really want to have all the electrical components such as the electric start but I would like to keep the head lights, tail lights and turn signals. If there鈥檚 a way to keep those working I would really appreciate the information but if not then I will cut those losses.

Super Moderator
The good news is we have verified that you have an fs509 and not an X1 luckily the transmission is available I believe the double chain and single chain cat eye fs509 are the same transmission just turned in a different orientation but I know for a fact the single chain is this transmission Gas Scooter Moped Parts Transmission Engine Motor 33cc 43cc 49cc | eBay
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The good news is we have verified that you have an fs509 and not an X1 luckily the transmission is available I believe the double chain and single chain cat eye fs509 are the same transmission just turned in a different orientation but I know for a fact the single chain is this transmission Gas Scooter Moped Parts Transmission Engine Motor 33cc 43cc 49cc | eBay
View attachment 161037 View attachment 161038
Okay cool, thank you for verifying that information for me ! That鈥檚 really helpful. And also on the bright side that looks like the same transition that鈥檚 coming with the motor that I ordered, my only issue at the moment is the motor mount lol but I鈥檓 still not having the best of luck with that

21 - 24 of 24 Posts