Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
And the addiction continues.....LOL...

Not very many X7 owners anymore there was a member aspire2b who was into them..........

The biggest turnoff about the X7 2 stroker is the abundance of weight compared to say an X1/X2/X6/X8.....

Also the X2/6 and 8 come with CVT transmissions which gives the bikes better overall power in all 3 powerbands.........

Then the X7 comes with 8" rims....The others 9" rears and 10" sets

Still a nice looking bike though...

Like I posted earlier with a dremel and some hand tools you can easily put an extra 2 hp into them things and also enhance torque

You know when youre addicted to pocketbikes when................

:tango_face_devil:

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks cam , wow ur loaded over here lol , yea I started to get an x1 but this one was let work ... and I already have a lot of the replace screws etc from my other x7 , I want to get a mini for my nephew , any suggestions ?

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
If you look for sales at H/F Tools, you can get a Kick Azz electric rotor tool, with a bunch of stuff and a nice case, $17.99, the China cutters aren't much good. I bought a 10 tool high speed steel cutter set for $30. Just a week ago from Banggood in China for $8 or $10 shipped bought a 10 tool tungsten carbide cutter set, probably be here 8 to 10 more days.
You can get as Crazy as you want, lol.

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Thanks cam , wow ur loaded over here lol , yea I started to get an x1 but this one was let work ... and I already have a lot of the replace screws etc from my other x7 , I want to get a mini for my nephew , any suggestions ?
You mean like a Cag??

How old is he??

Attachments

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I have a problem with leaving anything as they were initially manufactured.....

I got sick of flipping over backwards on the cags so I cut the rear swingarm off and grafted BMX pedal bike rear frame sections on to make them longer....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cam after I replaced the spring on the clutch on my X7 it seems like it’s sucknin a gear or something ... it will go without me even hitting the throttle ... do u know how I would fix that ... rides good just wants to go !

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Cam after I replaced the spring on the clutch on my X7 it seems like it’s sucknin a gear or something ... it will go without me even hitting the throttle ... do u know how I would fix that ... rides good just wants to go !

Yep...sounds like you have a stuck clutch....you want the clutch arms to swing freely without any binding or hinderance

Remove the wavy washers and make sure the arms and pivot bolts are free of rust and oxidation before reinstalling the bell..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How do u remove the two bolts ? I tried holding the other side but it still spins ... should I replace the arms ? I bought a new set with the arms and springs but couldn’t get the old one off lol ?????

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
How do u remove the two bolts ? I tried holding the other side but it still spins ... should I replace the arms ? I bought a new set with the arms and springs but couldn’t get the old one off lol ?????
Remove the pullsrarter and hold the pawl or make an improvised piston stop tool..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I replaced the clutch .. that’s all good but now .. when I open the throttle it’s sounds like it’s reving up .. it doesn’t when it’s closed tho .. ... if I try to adjust the idle screw it doesn’t really help . And it cuts off when turn it closewise .. any suggestions

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
Ok I replaced the clutch .. that’s all good but now .. when I open the throttle it’s sounds like it’s reving up .. it doesn’t when it’s closed tho .. ... if I try to adjust the idle screw it doesn’t really help . And it cuts off when turn it closewise .. any suggestions
sounds like you either hava an airleak at the carb or intake or you need to tune it by richening the lowspeed needle aswell as the fuel rate screw

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi can some1 possibly let me know what my bike actually is it looks to be a x7 but it has 110cc Loncin engine 4 Spd semi auto hydro brakes it only has taco and shows what gear your in it doesnt have front fairings only cat eye fuel tank covering etc it’s in this goldy colour but this bike in this pic is only 49c

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi can some1 possibly let me know what my bike actually is it looks to be a x7 but it has 110cc Loncin engine 4 Spd semi auto hydro brakes it only has taco and shows what gear your in it doesnt have front fairings only cat eye fuel tank covering etc it’s in this goldy colour but this bike in this pic is only 49c View attachment 160339
But this 1 says it’s the 4stroke 49cc mines a 110cc 4 spd semi auto

·
Super Moderator
2,906 Posts
There were two different models a 4-stroke and a two-stroke I have the two-stroke...

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
555 Posts
If you dont think the engine is original, it is possible someone swapped it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts