Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just got a bike from my bro it looks like a cagllari daytona with the half faring but i read that some are imitations but they all look the same. i have a pic hear it looks exactly like this but red and it dont have exostpipe. but it looks like there was one, so can any one help me and can this be modifyed with cagllari daytona parts. and if so can you give the wed site plz. thnx

·
Registered
492 Posts
All cags have different chain guards, brakes, frames, forks, etc. Really there are more differences than you can imagine. Cag describes a generic china knock-off. There are differences between manufactures of cags.

Look carefully at the brakes in some ads.

Be careful when ordering replacement parts.

These things (Cags) are capatalism at its best. What is the cheapest most abundant part available so I can ship product and make a dollar.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
geezer said:
All cags have different chain guards, brakes, frames, forks, etc. Really there are more differences than you can imagine. Cag describes a generic china knock-off. There are differences between manufactures of cags.

Look carefully at the brakes in some ads.

Be careful when ordering replacement parts.

These things (Cags) are capatalism at its best. What is the cheapest most abundant part available so I can ship product and make a dollar.
my back brakes are not like all of your hf cags dose theat mean mine is a knock-off

·
Registered
8 Posts
nope.........
All Gag's are knock-offs in one way or another.
Just make sure your ordering the right part to fit your bike when looking to buy replacement parts.
Good Luck and have fun

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Neonbee said:
nope.........
All Gag's are knock-offs in one way or another.
Just make sure your ordering the right part to fit your bike when looking to buy replacement parts.
Good Luck and have fun
then why is my knock off diffrent from your knock off

·
Registered
492 Posts
All Cags are knock-offs.

For the HF the frame/plastic is a blata elite copy. The motor is supposed to be a copy of the blata 2.5.

The generic Cag is not assembled by one manufacture or one assembly plant.

Many different plants put together bikes that mimic these originals.

The demand of the Cag knock-off has led to production rushes to try to get the product to market. The individual maufactures assemble the bikes with whatever parts they can buy/build in a quick fashion.

The individual components used to assemble your bike are a result of what factory assembled the knock-off.

Thats why the Cags have differences.

They come from different factories using what parts they can get.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
geezer said:
All Cags are knock-offs.

For the HF the frame/plastic is a blata elite copy. The motor is supposed to be a copy of the blata 2.5.

The generic Cag is not assembled by one manufacture or one assembly plant.

Many different plants put together bikes that mimic these originals.

The demand of the Cag knock-off has led to production rushes to try to get the product to market. The individual maufactures assemble the bikes with whatever parts they can buy/build in a quick fashion.

The individual components used to assemble your bike are a result of what factory assembled the knock-off.

Thats why the Cags have differences.

They come from different factories using what parts they can get.

oh i see but know one has a cag like mine all of them are differint not one of the hf has the same brakes as me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You have brakes just like 1/2 of all the Gag's.
The other 1/2 have the other brakes.
They work just as good as any brakes out there and are avalable for purchase.
Ride it and have fun....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok thanks alot
Neonbee said:
You have brakes just like 1/2 of all the Gag's.
The other 1/2 have the other brakes.
They work just as good as any brakes out there and are avalable for purchase.
Ride it and have fun....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts