·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
um no, its a two mile track, you run out of gas after five laps
did you see the top speed? lol

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Plenty of tracks to race at in FL. Well kart tracks If you really interested i can put you intouch with a guy that lives in FL. He can direct you o a track or many tracks in FL where you can race.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be great swheels as long as I don't have to drive really far to ride one of them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea but I don't think the local cart tracks will let me ride there.
I think I would have to drive around till I find one.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
call them and tell them you got a ysr 50 and can you race it there
is your bike ready to race? you gotta do stuff ya know so find out what the track requirements are

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ahhh okay, I have my x-18 carb tuned in very well and I have a stock tire with some more life on it, I race on my street through a second gear turn so I think it can deal with getting pushed a little bit.
What else do you think I have to do to it?

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
the track you call will tell you
usually they require a catch can for the motor and safety wire the drain plug, and then its who knows

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay I'm gonna start calling around to find a nice go cart track, Thanks for the help Blitz It cleared all the confusion up for me.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Hey i'm assuming your of age????? So i'll give this guys number a fellow racer from FL That knows all the tracks and things of that nature. Just tell him the #20 blue and white midbike that keep kicking their butts on the track told you to call.LOL Or just say "Swheels" told ya.
Rick Podlas: 407-431-4604. But i will tell you,don't set your exspectations to high on the track for a stock mid. Especially with stock tires and suspension. If you can atleast get some better tires.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
np, my first raceday i had alot of needed parts and zero skill and managed to do ok, just go to have fun, and to learn, any other reason will result in hurt feelings
its so fun to pass somebody...anybody lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, My x-18 seems to hold up really good in turns unlike my x-15. marcelo
At least, I know I can ride my bike to it's full potential but I can't put too much money in it as I'm looking for a ex500 so I can start racing foreal, ohh and I'm 14yrs been riding since I was 7 and been on bicycles my whole life, Plus I'm a adrenalin junkie haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts