Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious to see if any others in my area of Knoxville/Oak Ridge race. If so, please post info. Thanks.:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Asheville NC area right here. I've been looking for a track for God-knows how long now. Let me know if ya find any.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live just north of Knoxville in Maynardville. I have 3 friends who ride and we have been looking to find some people to have some fun with. PM me if interested. We have permission to use a parking lot to race on in our town..

·
Banned
361 Posts
I live just north of Knoxville in Maynardville. I have 3 friends who ride and we have been looking to find some people to have some fun with. PM me if interested. We have permission to use a parking lot to race on in our town..

how far is this place from walland near the smokes

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Maryville. I am new to Pocketbike Planet. But not to POcket biking. I'd love to ride some time. Do you guys have a place to ride?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Brash,

HotPBA (pocket bike action) here I live in Maryville. I have been looking for a place to ride. My brother and I use to ride at John Sevier School. But haven't in a while. As a matter of fact, My brother Justed called me the other day and is talking about having a big Race Day some time in May.

Thanks,
HotPBA

P.s. I am so glad someone around here finally posted back. Let
me know if you know of any where else to ride.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i live in oak ridge and were trying to get a few more riders. we ride most of the time in oak ridge high parking lot or big turtle park the lot by the soccer field not baseball

1 - 15 of 15 Posts