Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys havent been on for a long time just thought id post up my new toy. my neighbor sold me a lance mini panther 110 mini quad. he didnt tell me anything about it except that its like 2 years old and was only ridden for like 5 hours and he just put in a new battery a month ago. i was hoping to get some info about it thanks in advance

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well it was running when i got it now its not any ideas. and ill have pics up of it tommorow

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Sounds pretty cool! get some pictures up, and I'll try to help, even though it is a quad, it's still probably the standard 110 / 125cc Honda clone engine, Blitz, or Glenn, or CAM2 knows tons about them...

But I'll still try to help too, the 4-strokes I work on usually are a little larger! :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i could take pics now but its dark, its midnight so ill havta wait till i get off from work. and yea i figure my good buddy cam will help me out .you should look at my x1 build it turned out pretty good.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Awesome! Water in Fuel is a classic issue, On the Diesels, the fuel filters are designed to separate water, the new stuff has a separate filter pretty much just to remove any water!

Good JOB!!!

well i got it running turns out the gas tank was filled with like half gas and half water

heres the pics

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Looks like it might be #420 <--- my favorite number for chain size :)

could a Honda clone expert / owner confirm that for us please?!?!?!?

sometimes it says on your front pinion (the front drive sprocket / gear)
Its definately a "420",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You could use 428 also...its just an 1/8" wider between the links but much stronger too for a heavy quad and wont bind or cake-up as much when run through sand or mud....................

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Its definately a "420",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You could use 428 also...its just an 1/8" wider between the links but much stronger too for a heavy quad and wont bind or cake-up as much when run through sand or mud....................
Thanks CAM! You Rock!

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
do you know how long the chain needs to be
Get the longest one you can get...........It is somewhere around 126links and cut it down which should be two or three outter and inner links each with 17/38 gearing....it comes with a masterlink............

I get 420 DID brand with 126 links on ebay for $28 bucks shipped.............

Attachments

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
Of course and I was mistaken.....132 links is the biggest......Id get the 132 because its a couple bucks cheaper to put towards the shipping............

1 - 20 of 30 Posts