Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the Las Vegas Valley,Nevada area Down to Get Down on some concrete.? Practice this Sunday 9am-3-pm. at the Las Veags Motor Speedway Kart Club Track. Alternate sessions with karts. First run for practice this time. I'll let you guys know how it goes and how much fees and future track dates.:):thumbsup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update for last weekend practice.!! Turned out to be more of a Demo/Practice exhibtion run for the Southern Nevada Kart Club Fans & Spectators. I ran one 10min. session at the end of their practice day Saturday and two 10 min. sessions on their lunch break on Sunday.:D
I must say I am almost without words. The meeting I had with their Kart Club Director was in Fact Very Successful and it looks like "We, Minimoto/Pocket Bike Racers and Enthusiasts" now have a solid place to practice and race here in Las Vegas.!! WoooHooo!! Now all we need is everyone who has a bike to come out and introduce yourselves and let me know when is good for you to come down to practice for starters.??
N!pples!! Tell the guys the good news. We can plan our first group practice day or days according to the SNVKC schedule. Just go to their website:
http://media.wix.com/ugd//3cac77_91fb930badb400f7bf2bf2d29c8f7e78.pdf
Don't worry about the track configurations, they are willing to work something out for us that will benifit our time on the track.
Here is a link to a short video, one of the laps captured on my first session on Sunday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j66rMBaWANw
Hope this works

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Freakin Awesome!!! That track looks sweeeet!!!! All the configurations too.. Nice!!!

Congratulations on the meeting man!!! Cheers!

VEGAS BOUND!!!!! (soon)

Thanks Bro..!! We still need a few more heads so we can start looking to schedule a practice track date. I'm sure after the MMUSA round#1 Atwater, Ca.event it will be easier to check our variables and free up a weekend. If not we can always try after round #2 Willow Springs.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aright Guys here it is. Looks like practice starts at six. Sorry for the very late notice but, communication was tough for me this weekend. See you all there. No rush we are probably gonna run late anyways.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How was the riding?? Did you have to share the track with Karts? They switch you off? How much is Open Practice at the track?
Well, the track time was awesome although we ran late cause my dumba$$ left my suit at home so I had to drive back and get it. Because it was late we didn't have to switch with the Karts and they let us run the track anyway we wanted but, we went with their setup for that evening which was full track counterclock. Members are $35 nonmembers $45. I know it's Higher than we are use to but, it's better than nothing.:thumbsup::p

Practice again tomorrow night. Be there by 7:30 See Y'all there.!!:cool:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Hmmm the forum has no more Shortcuts for Image links and Youtube Videos only the attachment Paper Clip... Guess we have to type them in by hand now... lame

I saw those dates... That's the date they change the track to the new set up ya?? Or are they the only track days you can ride?? Here they are converted to JPG.

Oh no!! [IMG ] and [/IMG ] Doesn't work. The codes out of the forums Control panel... Sad days!! I was trying to make it easy for people to see the dates and tracks.... Help PBP!! ;)

Another Edit.. I see the image tags work in other forum Categories so maybe its just not allowed in this section of the forums... lol Or maybe my computers trippin.... ? lol

Attachments

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
The Video you posted.... Seems the HTML code for youtube still works but no shortcut.. :( At least the code is still in the system... Thanks PBP. :)

If anyone else cares the code is [ YOUTUBE] [ /YOUTUBE] With no spaces and your YouTube link in the middle...

yay

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Well, it looks like you had Fun, just put the C1 top end back on today, letting all the silicon and gasket sealers dry, and try to start it tomorrow.
Tracks 4 and 2 are my favorites,lol.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.