Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello doesn n e one kno the lay out 4 next stockton race or am i askin dis question 2 early thanks 4 ur time

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'm going to Stockton next Tuesday - tell Elden to get his Blata 13WRS so we can practice.....

·
Registered
859 Posts
Stockton Track

I think it's too early....As soon as they get the SMMRC forum back online....poodlenuts (Doug) normally posts as soon as Matt lets him know..or when he posts on BARF forum.....

·
Registered
841 Posts
Matt usually lets us know 2 weeks prior to the race weekend.

Racers will get to practice the upcoming race configuration that Monday & Sat nite after 6pm.

So, don't worry, it will be posted.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kool thanks 4 the info this is my second race dat im goin 2 that im racing in lol so i dont no much bout how they organize things at da track thanx again!!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there was some on here PBP but since they uupdated all th threads R erased so ya i dunno u can ask around 4 pics tho.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Fortunately at race 6 there was a guy shooting vid that will produce a DVD of the races (Main's). So I am awaiting my copy. Maybe I'll pass it on to Poodlenuts to have him host the Race 6 action on his site :D.....to promote the DVD of coarse :p

·
Registered
859 Posts
YSRCali said:
Fortunately at race 6 there was a guy shooting vid that will produce a DVD of the races (Main's). So I am awaiting my copy. Maybe I'll pass it on to Poodlenuts to have him host the Race 6 action on his site :D.....to promote the DVD of coarse :p
Hey YSRCali....Ya I got one of the DVD's coming also....Dam 30.00 though ..I hope it's worth it...LOL...I checked out the guys website and he didn't have anything about the race ( phaelos.com ) I hope he didn't take our money and run...LOL...

·
Registered
859 Posts
The only reason I ordered a dvd was because Brandon and I had 4 races between us... and I'm sure it's going to be of Good Quality........I hope..lol

·
Registered
841 Posts
woof said:
Hey YSRCali....Ya I got one of the DVD's coming also....Dam 30.00 though ..I hope it's worth it...LOL...I checked out the guys website and he didn't have anything about the race ( phaelos.com ) I hope he didn't take our money and run...LOL...
I feel ya, but they seem legit. They said they usually do all the kart races, so hmmmmm

They noted that it will take 4-6 weeks.....coming up here pretty soon. So I am anxiously waiting my copy :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts