Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys got a new one for you.. I acquired this carb from a friend to see if it would be possible for me to use it. The problem is I dont know what it is or what it came off of or if I can even get a adapter for it for my CAG.. well let me know what you guys think...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It appears that it would except the throttle from the top just like my stock one does and the butterfly is just a choke so I just wouldnt use that but can I get an adapter to use this?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow for a 110cc... dont think that will be going on my 49cc any time soon.. sounds to be to big of a carby for my setup...

·
Banned
21,744 Posts
wow for a 110cc... dont think that will be going on my 49cc any time soon.. sounds to be to big of a carby for my setup...
Yup...............I take those and mod them into 21.92mm's...........One will definately work on Sams stage 3 setup if mounted......also my engines aswell but I prefer pumper carbs.....

My 133mph unlimited outlaw class race kart has twin 34mm pumper carbs that huff methanol..........My drag minibike has one aswell.....Pumper carbs enhance performance

I raced this kart starting at 13 yrs old and have kept it safe and sound all these years and take it for a blaster every once in a while when im looking for a pants crappin ride.....It can break 100mph in about 4 seconds from a dead stop..

·
Banned
24,164 Posts
Thats my X18, 19mm China carb w/ cable choke, I would look for another carb. A 14/14mm Dell SHA Rep carb works good and it has an alum intake manifold that you can put a top mounted boost fitting. or Walbros are a good choice also.

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
PZ-19mm Chinese Keihin knockoff...........Its jetted 38/73 and for a 110cc 4 stroke engine...They can be made to work on 2 smokers but the pilot jet is gonna have to be downstepped and rejetted to a #15 pilot/slow jet
+1 I believe Cam is once again right on the nose, about the carb.

But you are right too, Isn't that top gear on in the background?
Top gear is seriously one of my favorite shows. ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1 I believe Cam is once again right on the nose, about the carb.

But you are right too, Isn't that top gear on in the background?
Top gear is seriously one of my favorite shows. ;)
haha.. man you never cease to amaze me.. Yes that is Top Gear.. when not tinkering with my pocket bike I am messing with cars. I am a HUGE gear head, cars are practically my life...

·
PBP RACER
143 Posts
Top Gear is possibly the best show on television. The British version tho. US version is a terrible knock off...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts