Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
There is a guy on here who makes a kit for this. Basically the fork is two peices that are screwed together. The guys name was thegreenmanalishi. Not sure if he is back yet or not though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
cagkiller said:
any one know how to lift the front end??? i have the back end lifted up. thanks
Reach down, put one hand on each fork and lift.:D J/K. Proline Racing makes extended front forks for the cateyes. His screen name is Green Manalishi.

·
Registered
866 Posts
i think green changed his name to proline racing

or theres a new guy with the name proline racing or sumthin like that

·
Registered
116 Posts
iDR07 said:
i think green changed his name to proline racing

or theres a new guy with the name proline racing or sumthin like that
Green Manalishi is now Proline Racing. I do make lift kits for the X-3. They are $50.00 + shipping and will lift your bike 3". It will turn great with this mod.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
proline

Proline-Racing said:
Green Manalishi is now Proline Racing. I do make lift kits for the X-3. They are $50.00 + shipping and will lift your bike 3". It will turn great with this mod.

can you sell just the front enad lift???? if so email me [email protected]

I think ill want a pipe to

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was Green Manalishi but now I am Proline-Racing.

The Proline lift kit lifts the front and the back. It also make the rear end rigid which articulates more torque to the rear wheel. Here are pictures of the kit, the kit on the bike, and the difference between the stock and the lifted bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
is there any way i can do this by myself at home to duplicate the effect that you have there because i am very strapped on cash and i am trying to do a ton of things at once i love the way it sits and i want to do it to my cateye bike could you email me with some info [email protected]@aol.com and if im on catch me on aim at stereotypsk8r413 i am very interested in this whole thing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
YEAH RIGHT. I bet he wont tell you cause if he did he would instantly lose business. Thats like asking the recipe for that one guys baked beens. Once he tells you, the word would spread.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts