Pocketbike Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Tires

Front - 80/90 - 10 will fit. 90/90 - 10 Front fender notch will have to be raised one notch

Rear - 130/70 - 10 is best. Im actually getting 120/70 - 10 for mine which I think will fit.

80/90 - 10 tires = Dunlop TT-91
130/70 - 10 = Maxxis

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Ya I Already Fgured it out lol Seems like the Ones I Like the Best and Also Match r the Michelin S1 90/90-10 n 130/70-10, Also did the Research on the LED 360 Bulbs I'm Gonna need, I Honestly figured out Everythin I Have to do to the Bike before It's Even Gonna be Here lol, Only thing I Havn't Figured out was What the Solution is for the Tail Light operating as a Real bike Should (Not Comin on when the Clutch is Pulled in) Don't Have a Bike infront of me to Figure it out Yet so That's the Only Thing I Don't Know yet Everythin Else I'm Good to Go, So What Exactly is the Issue with the Lighting...Wiring Harness?

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Figured that out as Well, Seems like During the Assembly of all the Bikes they Wired the Tail Light to the Clutch instead of the Brake lol all u Have to do is Switch the Wires from the Clutch over to the Brake, Might Have to Crimp some Wires together Nothin Hard But One u do That U Now have to Hold in the Brake Lever to Use the Electric Start, Make Sure the Bike is in Neutral or U'll Have to Hold the Brake and the Clutch, So I Think I'm Pretty Much Set on Everythin now, Just Prolly Gonna Run into Some Issues with MSO n Certificate...I'll Keep my Reciept so Shouldn't be too Big a Deal But as Long as I'm Still Researchin Would u Guys Say there r Sites That Sell Their Bikes with More Legit Paperwork Than Others? That Might be a Huge Time Saver Right There!!!

Here you go. This is from the dealer themselves. Call this number for an MSO.

El Sol Trading Inc
(Moto Bravo)
19877 Quiroz Ct, Walnut, CA 91789-2829

Contact Phone: (909) 595-6800
URL (web address): www.elsoltrading.com
Business Category: Whol Autos/Motor Vehicles Whol Sporting/Recreational Goods in Walnut, CA
Industry (SIC): Automobiles and Other Motor Vehicles

DOUBLE POSTER !!!!!! BOOOOO !!!!!!!

Good info there, K-Pac - thanks!

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Ya I've seen u Post that in Other Threads Cause the One that Comes with the Bike is Straight up not Legit at all with Sticker n VIN on a Piece of Paper lol I'm Sure that Won't Pass at the MVD...So I'll Have to see if It's Required by Them Before goin through the Hassle of Callin El Sol, So It Seems like the Best Bet is Cheapest Company...One That's not out of a Basement lol No offense to u Guys, Seems Like USAPB have the Best Rate at $650 Shipped (Mixed reviews Though) or Even SDScooters who after Readin around Seems like one of the More Legit Places, Is it Worth the Extra $50 to go Through Them? They Only Have the Red n Green one in Stock Anyways? I Wanted the Grey One so Prolly USA for Me, They Better not Pull any Bull **** with me Though lol I Live in AZ I'll Drive over There n Whoop Some ***

hey chipp5ster, if you figure out how to get the brake light to work, post it up cause I was looking at it for a while yesterday and I couldn't figure it out, there's two wires going to the foot brake, but I couldn't figure out what they do.

Discussion starter · #29 ·
No That's not the Issue, The Issue is When u Pull in the Clutch on the Left it Lights up the Tail Light, U Have to Move That Assembly to the Right Hand Brake, I Don't Have my Bike Yet so all This is Based on What I Read n Research, Cause when it Gets Inspected it will Fail if the Clutch Lever Lights up the Tail Light, I'm Orderin my Bike on Saterday, I do Auto Glass in Arizona, Make $1,805 Last Week, So Buyin the Bike Along with the Tires Lights Prolly an Engine Swap all Kinds of **** at Once : )

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I Was Lookin around for a Good Place to Buy the Bike for Sat, N I Actually Typed in MotoBravo who is the Wholesale Distributer for Most of the Places that Sells the Bikes...USAPB, Mini Pocket Rockets, PBU, Etc. Turns out the Best Value for one of These is with SpeedyPocketBikes.com at $629.00 Shipped, Almost got it From SDScooters for $700 so Saved $70 lookin around for an Hour lol, Blitz n K-Pac Thanks for all ur Help Guys

I guess mine didn't come with a brake light working at all, I was going to take a meter to it and see if I can find out which one is turning on a light, then hook up one of the LED lights to it. Now my turn signals are going bad I think too, I can't believe all the stuff that I need to fix on it. The battery is already dead and won't take a charge, the brake light didn't work from the start, and now the turn signals are shelling out:mad:.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
If u Want to Put ur Bike on the Road u Have to Change all the Bulbs anyways, They're too Dim n Won't Pass inspection Stock, Battery is Usually Not Very Good anyways Cause the Engine Doesn't Charge em Well, U Have to Charge ur Battery that is Also Common

chippster, yes it did take a long time to tape
but i did each panel separate so it was more manageable
the bottom fairing is also made out of aluminum
here is how it went down if your interested
Blitz's X18 - Rising Sun Ninja - MidbikeNation.com

Discussion starter · #35 ·
That's Mad Sick Buddy, I'm an Architect Major and Engineerin Minor and Quite the Artist Myself so We'll see What Mine Ends up Like when I Get it lol I'm Pretty Anal n a Perfectionist so I Know It'll be my Pride n Joy, There's only One Supplier Left in the Country Right now That Has the 18 for Sale so I'm Orderin mine Tomorrow, I Posted a Thread in the SuperBikes Area about it, Bikes r Bein Redesigned and no Longer Have Blinkers on the New Models for Next Months Shipment, I Could Very Well be the Owner of the Last Bike of This Model There's about 10-15 Left by the Supplier...Everywhere Else is Sold out!!!

thanks man
ya i heard about the law that was gonna mess everything up
its about the lead content in 'toys' and the kids that 'could' be exposed to it, like say if your 8yr old decides to start chewing on the frame of his fiddy instead of riding it
crazy

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Ya I'm Tryin to Remember the Exact Words of the Guy, I Guess the Head Light Needs to be Raised up Higher no More Turn Signals, The Package that will be Sold for the New Ones He Said will Look Like the X-19 Not the Long Skinny Ones that r on There Now, Stuff Like That so u Can Bet the X-18 will Look Entirely Different if Not Re-Named a Different Bike all Together, I'm Hopin that I Can Get my Order in One Time to Get one of The Last Bikes the One Supplier Has Left Other Wise this One Kid has One for sale Like 10 Miles away Went and Actually got to Ride the X-18 for About 2 Mins Finally One Lap around the Housing Development lol They're Snappy That's for Sure, Needed a lot of Work, Cause I Don't Want Some Kids old ****ty "Toy" I Want mine to be a Very Nice Well Kept Legal Vehicle so I'm Crossin my Fingers for Gettin a New One!!!

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.