Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bzm or Zocchi 2 or 3 shoe clutch for a cag,
Ip2 race pipe or any name brand aftermarket exhaust for a cag,
Pmt or vee rubber 6.5 inch tires 110 and a 90.

A wet nitrous kit I could run off a small battery and the nitrous express 3.5 oz bottle. So basically what solenoid and what jets would I need for around 1 to 3hp. Ive heard WOZ sells a 2.5 hp 50cc wet nitrous kit for something along the lines of like a vespa.

If anyone has any of this let me know I be glad to buy it from you.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Clutch is only available from zocchi cost about 75€.
Here is the shop:
zocchistore.it > ZOCCHI STORE | tutto quello che cerchi pe rla tua minimoto | Ricambi Zocchi - Minimoto - Ricambi - Minibike - Pocket-bike

Pmt are also in every Italian minimoto shop available. Cost about 120€

Here is a shop:

Performance pipes are rar and hard to find, maybe a Polini junior pipe can be made to fit in a Cag.

Something like this:

·
Super Moderator
2,906 Posts
It should be easy enough to go on eBay and buy a Nitrous Express bottle nitrous Express micro solenoid all of the plumbing that you need I pop my solenoid with a 3s lipo RC car battery NOS sells a blank jet that has no hole you're going to start with the smallest micro drill and work your way up... a 1LB bottle is going to be the smallest that you can get that the speed shop will still fill... You're looking right around $350 - 400 for a decent setup.

Forget the wet system I tried to build a wet system and spent a year building it I personally could not figure out how to meter than spray the tiny amount of fuel required if you're going to try you're going to need a micro fuel pump and a fuel solenoid get a second 3S LiPo battery to run the pump

You're going to need to grab up a 44 mm hot saw chainsaw piston with 10mm pin a crank with a connecting rod for 10 mm pin so you can run 1.5mm chromoly rings the stock crappy 2 mm pocket bike Chinese rings will not last a full bottle lmao

·
Registered
523 Posts
Back in the day, folks where using the banchee clutch or getting the 2 shoe clutch for the cag and replacing them with shoes from some euro bike

·
Registered
552 Posts
Banshee clutch don't fit on the Cag crankshaft and is to big for clutch drum.

·
Super Moderator
2,906 Posts
I think the mod is the 2 shoe china clutch then replacing the arms with modified BZM arms and springs but the problem is the CAG engine will never produce the power needed to throw the BZM arms and will fry the 130$ clutch I just use modified stock clutch with HP springs it works the best and lasts the longest.

Wether you build the engine to run off of RC car fuel or N2O there are limiting factors that prevent you from producing more than about 6 horsepower if you start throwing wiseco pistons in there hotrods connecting rods and ceramic bearings and a 130$ clutch you could have just got online and bought yourself a Euro engine that produces 12 true horsepower...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the links definitely wont do the nitro than but the euro clutch and tires I'm gonna grab its pretty much fully built already no point to throw wiseco or do sone fancy engine build its fast enough for a cag as is rn. I'm gonna just put a built 190 on my super pocket for my fast mini.

·
Registered
523 Posts
You have to machine the backing plate on the banchee to clear the flange and you have to have some wear on the pads to clear the housing
Some folks where getting pads from euro's that had their pads replaced. I assume you can put a lighter spring in to lower the rpm engagement

·
Super Moderator
2,906 Posts
it spends most of its time apart but my n2o setup is not that complicated the solenoid gets zip tied near the carburetor the 3S RC car battery gets velcro strapped to the frame there is no place to mount the bottle it's to big so it goes in a backpack with the extra tubing all you need is a velocity stack so you can drill in the fogger ( the fogger costs more than the entire engine itself lol ). The stock carburetor is heavily modified...

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have a new clone IP2 Cag racing exhaust. They copied the Blata air cooled exhaust like China copied the frame.
I paid $100 a few years back, never used it. $100 plus shipping, could be as much as $35 S/H, because of its shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
What's your poison? Mine is 40:1
555 Posts
How many inches is the biggest part of the belly? I kind of want to try to make a pipe like that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts