Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just tightning up my bike, making sure everythign was right , and jsut exploring it ya know? and i found this lil black box that is mounted on the bar under the seat... and its got me a little paranoid? they got these things bugged? lol well can anyone tell me what this thing is?

·
Registered
231 Posts
mybluemidi1984 said:
Hey, I was just tightning up my bike, making sure everythign was right , and jsut exploring it ya know? and i found this lil black box that is mounted on the bar under the seat... and its got me a little paranoid? they got these things bugged? lol well can anyone tell me what this thing is?
If it has 2 arrows on it like this: <- -> then that is your flasher, the thing that makes the blinkers blink.

·
Registered
45 Posts
mybluemidi1984 said:
what style bike? um.................. i have an x2 and the only thing i can tell you that is a little black box that is under the seat has these two really strange wires coming out of it.......one marked positive and one marked negative......it is most likley some high tech form of a black box from a 747 passenger jet so the cops can keep tabs on who's out riding on the road by using the gps signal from the black box , track us down in our houses while we sleep and shoot us in the face with a bazooka for breaking the law............or it could be the battery......you pick:eek:

·
Registered
866 Posts
how big is the box?
when i first took off my seat fairing, i had another box too, that i didnt kno about... i took out all my electricals since then...

pics? details? it would be more helpfu...l

·
Registered
18 Posts
mybluemidi1984 said:
Its eigther the starter soilenoid or the turn signal relay box.

·
Registered
541 Posts
tjferris said:
what style bike? um.................. i have an x2 and the only thing i can tell you that is a little black box that is under the seat has these two really strange wires coming out of it.......one marked positive and one marked negative......it is most likley some high tech form of a black box from a 747 passenger jet so the cops can keep tabs on who's out riding on the road by using the gps signal from the black box , track us down in our houses while we sleep and shoot us in the face with a bazooka for breaking the law............or it could be the battery......you pick:eek:
No no you got it all wrong man,they are mini nukes that the chinese put in each bike to perfectly spread them accross the country,and then at the right time(when the rest of the bikes are out of china) they are gonna hit the switch and level evrything...I saw it on the discovery channel man...:D

·
Registered
45 Posts
Outlaw50 said:
No no you got it all wrong man,they are mini nukes that the chinese put in each bike to perfectly spread them accross the country,and then at the right time(when the rest of the bikes are out of china) they are gonna hit the switch and level evrything...I saw it on the discovery channel man...:D
:thumbsup: LOL .......I'll have to watch for that special on the Discovery channel......and my wife says there's nothing good on tv!!:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts