Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a track in Colorado where we can ride? I just moved here and am looking for other people with pb/mb's to ride with.

Also, after reading all these forums, I found a KICK A$$ company - and in Colorado - when I purchased my first bikes, they both broke down in less than a week - they totally helped me with BOTH of my bikes. These guys have the best 2stroke oil EVER, It blows redline and royal purple away and is a better deal.

I hope I can provide a link for everyone... it's rmminis.com

Peace out.

ColoChick ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
We also would like to get some racing started here in Denver. I contacted Action Karting at Bandimere about using their track, and they said we could, it's just a matter of getting organized and figuring out what rules we want to run under, etc.

What kind of bikes are you running?

-- Kris

·
Registered
7 Posts
Colochick said:
Also, after reading all these forums, I found a KICK A$$ company - and in Colorado - when I purchased my first bikes, they both broke down in less than a week - they totally helped me with BOTH of my bikes. These guys have the best 2stroke oil EVER, It blows redline and royal purple away and is a better deal.

ColoChick ;)
Hey,
Thanks for the link. Pretty cool site. Do you know if they have an actual store? There was no address or phone listed anywhere.

Also where have you been riding? I live in Boulder and haven't met anyone else with a bike and haven't found out about local racing or anything yet.
ColoradoPolini:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Colochick said:
Anyone know of a track in Colorado where we can ride? I just moved here and am looking for other people with pb/mb's to ride with.

I hope I can provide a link for everyone... it's rmminis.com

Peace out.

ColoChick ;)
CALL US AT COLORADO MINI MOTO IN LOVELAND-970-203-0100-AS K FOR BRUCE-i HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU

·
Registered
7 Posts
WE CAN DO A RACE AT CDR-A "NON EVENT-IT COST 110 PER PERSON-SO WE NEED A FEW PEOPLE TO PARTCIPATE-CONTACT BRUCE AT COLORADO MINI MOTO 970-203-0100-WE ARE TRYING TO FIND YOU ALL AN INDOOR PLACE TO RACE-BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH INTEREST IS OUT THERE-i ALSO HAVE BLATA 13 AND REPS FOR SALE-i ALSO NEED A MECHANIC-MY MECHANIC IS IN JAIL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Every One Fom Colorado Call Mini Moto To Get Organized For Racing-lets Give Channel 4 A Taste Of Their Own Medicine For Bashing Pocket Bikes-we Form A Test And Tune Day-we Have Them Out-and Show Them The True Reason Everyone Ooves Pocket Bikes-call Me Any Time At The Store-if You Do-i Will Not Sell All The Bikes Out-i Will Order 4 Stroke Pocket Bikes In-call Me

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stores in Colorado

speed1 said:
sorry to go off topic but is thare any walk in stores close to thronton????
Well, we're not walk-in, but... is there anything specific that you're looking for? We're in Littleton, and we should be able to help you find what you need and get it to you quickly, if we have it in stock. A little longer if we have to order it in.

-- Kris Connor
www.ColoradoPocketbikes.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Racing

Coloradominimoto said:
WE CAN DO A RACE AT CDR-A "NON EVENT-IT COST 110 PER PERSON-SO WE NEED A FEW PEOPLE TO PARTCIPATE-CONTACT BRUCE AT COLORADO MINI MOTO 970-203-0100-WE ARE TRYING TO FIND YOU ALL AN INDOOR PLACE TO RACE-BUT I NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH INTEREST IS OUT THERE-i ALSO HAVE BLATA 13 AND REPS FOR SALE-i ALSO NEED A MECHANIC-MY MECHANIC IS IN JAIL
Yeah, we're VERY interested! Anything to get racing going in Colorado. But $110 is kinda steep ... A lot of people are going to get cut out at that price. And where is CDR? I'm not familiar with that track.

BIG thumbs up on working to get racing in Colorado!!

-- Kris Connor
www.coloradopocketbikes.com

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
The race that was in Calhan was $15.00 ( 10/17/04 ). Or is that $110.00 also a membership fee ? I'm interested also and I've talked to you before Bruce. So lets get the green flag waving!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts