Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
you guys should checkout sandy hook speedway in street MD. i take my son there to race his pbike. checkout the website for dates and rules and costs etc.
sandyhookspeedway.com

·
Registered
58 Posts
we def need more pocketbikes at sandy hook, my son was the only one out there two track days ago, then last track day he and another guy were there on pbikes. i bought my son an xr70 to race but we will also bring his pbike in case more people start showing up on them

·
Banned
21,742 Posts
I have a x18. . Can I race at the track. I only have a helmet I don't have like a racing jacket or what ever
go to the Sandy Hook web page..Im sure somewhere on the site it states proper track attire...I dont beleive a helmet alone is gonna cut it...Helmet,gloves.elbow protectors and knee pads are very much needed at most tracks aswell as your bike pass a tech inspection for anything on the bike that will scar and tear up the track.....meaning axle and footpeg sliders are needed too

·
Registered
58 Posts
yea its helmet, gloves, knee and elbow, and boots that come above the ankle. never hurts to have some kind of back or chest protector either. motocross stuff is fine. as for bike, they are pretty lenient at sandy hook, you just cant have anything leaking or parts hanging off ur bike. my son ran without any sliders or anything, just a stock pocketbike.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It is supposed to be 75 degrees on sunday we could hook up and find somewhere to ride and practice. I want to try and get ready for the races at Sandyhook and Njminigp the following weekend let me know and I will give you my
phone number

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.