Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for some X19 parts (better than stock)..

I found this link: X7 left grip, X7 super pocket bike parts, chinese pocket bike parts, rice rocket, 49cc, 4-stroke 110cc controls. Does anyone know if this fits the X19?

Also looking for these, and sorry for the sloppy list:

carb
air filter
fuel filter and a fuel lines 1/4 inch
sparkplug and sparkplug cap
foamstyle hp filter
jet kit for the carb
CDI that advances the timing
oil cooler and head breather.............. kit
22mm or a 24mm sprockets
x18 rims

Anyone know where from? Thanks!

·
Banned
404 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i always get parts and what i don't have i can always locate if it is worth my time..........i buy and sell to and from alot of people here on the forum........

·
Registered
805 Posts

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
silencer, id recommend not getting alot of stuff at once until you know what your doing and how this stuff works
just changing the carb can be a pain in the azz
i like local places and these online
Ahp Minis
TBolt USA, LLC

·
Registered
194 Posts
i suggest the seller pj_motorsports on ebay for jets if you want specific size. they aren't that cheap but its the only place i could find all the ones i needed
changing the carb is pretty terrible ive been in the process of getting my new one to work for like a month because i keep running into problems and having to order parts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow.. is all I have to say.

Thank you all for the comments. I appreciate the help, especially x15 for the direct links..:thumbsup:

I'm looking for new parts to answer your question. Whenever I get ready to order I'll check out all the links you guys posted and post back on what I decided and how it went.

Also, idr who said it.. but you're right about me needing to learn how everything works before I buy it all at one time.
I have this guys locally who works on ATV's etc... I called him up a while back and have been bringing him my 49cc pocket bike to work on. He's done an excellent job, and will pretty much work on anything he can figure out, so I guess I'm lucky :p

·
Registered
805 Posts
just do a little research on the companies before you buy. use the search button on here and look up holeshotz. they have nothing but negative replys. its nothing but kid running a shop out his momma basement.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
X15.. I checked out some of those parts, and the one's I looked at are listed for the X7... do the x7 parts fit the x19?

Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
are u talking about a custom molded body kit? cause i don't think they are that common for the bigger x bikes. i think your limited to mixing in some x15 body pieces

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the reply street... I just want something that looks good, it doesn't have to be custom.

Also, I keep seeing people say X15 on the X19/X7 on the X19/etc..
Can anyone clarify what model parts of the x series fit the X19?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
body wise the x15 will fit the x19...the x7 fits the x18...the x1/x2 will fit the x6/x8.....although there may be a little fab involved because of the mount holes on some frames........but for the most part they fit both ways

1 - 20 of 43 Posts