Pocketbike Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
2,372 Posts
i like the sprocket
i like the coil set, i also see you ordered a 'water resistant plug boot'
you cant and should not use it with the coil set, the inferno set has a special wire that will break if you try to take it apart
i like the plug
the carb will be fine for now

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can someone help me. I just took apart my x19 to repaint the frame. I put everything back on tried to start it up, and gas leaked out of the bottom nipple of the stock carb. During the breaking down process, i dont remember a fuel line going to that nipple. Nor can i find one if i connect it to that nipple to go to. The fuel line from the gas tank goes to the nipple straight up on the top. But where does the nipple on the bottom of an x19 stock carb go to if any???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I just ordered all the parts from PBU:

Item Options Quantity Remove Amount X-15, X-17, X-18, GS-57 28 TOOTH ALUMINUM SPROCKET
Item # SB-28 $38.00 USD WATER RESISTANT PLUG BOOT
Item # WAT-PLG $7.00 USD NGK IRIDIUM 4 STROKE PLUG
Item # NGKIR $9.75 USD RED ANODIZED FUEL FILTER
Item # R-ANO-FF95 $14.00 USD 22mm MIKUNI CARB SET
Item # 22MC $169.00 USD 12 VOLT HOT SHOT BATTERY TENDER
Item # HSHOT $38.00 USD 4 STROKE INFERNO IGNITION SYSTEM
Item # 4S-INF-IGN color: RED
$136.00 USD CARBON FIBER SUPER BIKE GP MIRROR
Item # CF-GPMRR $49.00 USD

I worked up a deal with him and got it to $400 shipped which is what my budget was. I had to place the order over the phone so I hope he gets it right.. I asked him to send me a receipt so I can review it.

I'll post back on how it all went. Thanks for all the advice.
Woah 11 years later here I am. I forgot to give feedback... sorry about that lol.

The order went well and I had a bike mechanic install it all. Everything worked/works out just fine; including shipping and quality. I don't know if this company still exists or is even reliable anymore though. The only thing con is the carburetor but it's not the carb's fault. It's too big for the x19 so it bogs real easy and idles real low. I just feather the throttle.
👋

41 - 43 of 43 Posts