Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again! lol Sorry I couldnt post sooner.. Busy Workin.. But we are headed out to the Ontario (California) Lot again tomorrow... We will be there 10 am till we get tired.. Probablly 3 or 3:30

The Super Tennis ball track will be set up and 4 of us are confirmed... PM or Text me for info.. (8 ON e 8) Six Si x 9 -- O 8 9 Six

Jon

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Aww... We got booted from the best free spot ever.. :( The place was finally leased out and some dude drove out the closed gated area that had never opened before and said.. "Wow, those look fun.. But I cant let you do that here.." I asked his affiliation and he said they just leased the place and have already moved in.. Sorry.. :mad:

We set up the track and got about 4 hours in before he came out and we were on the 7th lap of our final tiny race.. I was letting my friend ride the BMS, I had to retire the GRC right before the race due to mechanical issues so pulled out the 910 back up.. It was sweet, The wrs fell and I was in 1st on the Polini 910 4.2. I low sided and got passed and was keeping up pretty good on it... lol So I guess it was still a good day.. Well if nothing happened to the GRC… I couldn’t get it started after I stopped it there at the end of the day.. Has spark and gas so I have to dig a little…

Off to find a new spot…. Lol

·
Git R Dun PBracer
766 Posts
Yeah that does sucks. Atleast he was nice about it tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.