Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i lost the keys to the nrs50r gas tank key and wondering if i can get a replacement on it or if i can buy aUniversal Gas Cap Key - CC77 would work in opening it thanks if you can lend a hand on this i really would appreciate it thanks

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Re: please help me

hey i lost the keys to the nrs50r gas tank key and wondering if i can get a replacement on it or if i can buy a Universal Gas Cap Key - CC77 would work in opening it thanks if you can lend a hand on this i really would appreciate it thanks:(

hmmm, this is just a guess but, I bet a locksmith could "pick" it off for you, once it's off he could re-key it, or you could get an aftermarket one!

Nick.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: please help me

hmmm, this is just a guess but, I bet a locksmith could "pick" it off for you, once it's off he could re-key it, or you could get an aftermarket one!

Nick.
thanks so where can i get the after maket one

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
I'd go with the locksmith, if you can. He should be able to cut a key from scratch for you.

(I had a locksmith friend cut me a new ignition key for my VW. He started from absolute scratch, and had the car door open and running with his key in about ten minutes.)

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Ok, now! I DO NOT CONDONE THIS EVER! <----unless it is to get your own "Gas Cap" off of your AWESOME bike, to go have more FUN than the dang administrator of PocketBikePlanet.com will have ALL YEAR but....

Buy a few gas cap keys from flea'bay and practice "Shaving" them a little bit at a time.

:D:thumbsup:

How much would 3 or 4 "used" or new, keys cost?

And how much would riding that thing be worth? <---Priceless! GO Visa commercials! they worked on me I think!?!??? they did...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts