Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once i get my new 47cc pocket bike (the one from Lucky7pocketbikes), what should i do to it, to make it performe better, and not have some of the common problems that some of the cags have...

What upgrades could i get for it to prevent some of the problems that people have with there cags...

Here is the website http://store.jbdistributingextrememinis.com/47pepa.html

I will save up for some of the stuff just tell me what i should get that would prevent the problems. Thanks ~tim~

·
Registered
7 Posts
ugrades fuel line and fuel filter, loctite everything and clean the tank. start with some of the basics like air filter and carb. then pipe and so on. check out ADA Racing for parts to.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok i just checked out ADAracing.com and there is so many different things for everything, im not sure what i should get. I want to get good performance, and have little problems, so what you suggest i get? Stuff..

Air Filter?

Fuel Line?

Carb (brand new or upgrade the stock one?) and which one shi get?

fuel filter?

anything else htat would be a good thing for my cag when i get it

·
Registered
7 Posts
go to the auto part store and get 1/4 inch fuel line about 12 inches in length and a fuel filter 18-30184 the smallest one the got . this filter should be at Auto Zone. the air filter for the 47 cc pocket bike item # pbafk-47 maybe a rocket key will post more later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts