Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once i get my new 47cc pocket bike (the one from Lucky7pocketbikes), what should i do to it, to make it performe better, and not have some of the common problems that some of the cags have...

What upgrades could i get for it to prevent some of the problems that people have with there cags...

Here is the website http://store.jbdistributingextrememinis.com/47pepa.html

I will save up for some of the stuff just tell me what i should get that would prevent the problems. Thanks ~tim~

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok i just checked out ADAracing.com and there is so many different things for everything, im not sure what i should get. I want to get good performance, and have little problems, so what you suggest i get? Stuff..

Air Filter?

Fuel Line?

Carb (brand new or upgrade the stock one?) and which one shi get?

fuel filter?

anything else htat would be a good thing for my cag when i get it

·
Registered
7 Posts
go to the auto part store and get 1/4 inch fuel line about 12 inches in length and a fuel filter 18-30184 the smallest one the got . this filter should be at Auto Zone. the air filter for the 47 cc pocket bike item # pbafk-47 maybe a rocket key will post more later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.