Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

Im new on this site, we are starting the whole pocket bike racing thing in south africa! :D the motorsport is growing very fast with over 50 people at a nationals thats racing. I want to import the lucky 7 bike, do they still manufacture it? Where can i get? Any one has contact details for the factory? Esc.

Please help me would like to see this thing grow!

Regards
QB Racing Team

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Wow, that's a tall order, for a Lucky 7. I have a custom one I put together. I am in California, USA. The EPA Smog Patrol has just about stopped pocket bikes here. If you buy in the US or Canada, the shipping cost would be Insane,lol. If you can find a direct supplier in China, and buy 100 bikes at one time, you could probably get a good deal, $100 to $150 US dollars.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the late reply, you dont know where i can find a suplier in china? Because we lekker busy this site but alot of people are looking for the lucky 7, if you have any info please let me know!

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
Oh man.. Could you imagine 50 people on Lucky 7's.. Nuts, bolts and people sliding everywhere...

Man that would be fun! lol

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
They never give you a price per 132 bikes in a 20ft, 10 meter long container. They could say bikes as low as $99 each plus S/H or something,lol. Go to the bottom of that page and there are other searches for China bikes, and dealers.

·
PBP SENIOR M!LKER
2,445 Posts
I heard they go as low as 39 bucks if you buy the 40ft... That's only like 10 Grand.... ;)

I want 200 Lucky 7's we could rage the city... They couldn't catch us all.....

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Oh man.. Could you imagine 50 people on Lucky 7's.. Nuts, bolts and people sliding everywhere...

Man that would be fun! lol
Then you should have came to the canam challenge back in 2010. They had it at the dublin track in Ga the really surprising thing was it was the highend euro pocketbikes leaving parts strung all over the track. Gp phantoms grc's polini, i mean top of the line bikes. I guess it happens to the best of them. One of the canadian racers dragged his phantom into the pits and chucked it. That ish was so funny,he couldn't get 2 laps in without something going wrong with it.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
I got so mad at my C1 one day a few years ago, I got my 9mm auto and said, here let me do some porting work,lol. Get 10 or 20 people to buy in, make a legal contract, And everyone gets receipt for the money and what they are getting etc. Ten people put in $800 and get 20 bikes right for $40 each. You sell 10 for $200 each, keep 10, so $2,000 and you have 10 bikes left, sounds pretty good to me,lol.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Minipocketrockets online, near Los Angeles California has Lucky 7s, $299, under the name Raptor. Don't know if they will ship to South Africa, That could be $300, check shipping there, how much for 50lbs. from USA to South Africa, buy ship. There are people that have Internation shipping containers, you pay them a fee and they put it in there container and bring it to you. DHL is one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oke cool i messaged them but they wont ship, i think i just need to get over the air cooled thing lol

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Does anyone import scooters there, you might look in the big city, search for Pocket Bike or Scooter dealers on eBay or Google.

·
Registered
4 Posts
MPR says this model is not in stock. They currently only have the Blade, RS-R.

Minipocketrockets online, near Los Angeles California has Lucky 7s, $299, under the name Raptor. Don't know if they will ship to South Africa, That could be $300, check shipping there, how much for 50lbs. from USA to South Africa, buy ship. There are people that have Internation shipping containers, you pay them a fee and they put it in there container and bring it to you. DHL is one.

·
Banned
24,145 Posts
Tsunamibike.com in Canada, had Lucky 7 MT A2 full fairing Cags, but shipping to the USA, might be exspensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts