Pocketbike Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice find, how much did it set you back, lol. I have one, they are very hard to find now. They are the Cadillac of small pocket bikes, they use MT-A2 body parts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is done to it? In the terms of performance
Not much performance wise, I have a 39cc air cooled blata rep, full billet aluminum, full racing specs, huge powerband, goes about 80km/h super fast bike, this black one tops out at about 50km/h

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lucky your in Canada, no more new 2 strokes here Federal law. Still, plenty of parts are for the A2 Cags. I bought my W/C 50cc C1 from Tsunami, and dealt with Stoney @ MSMM. eBay has a lot of parts. The Blata clone 50cc parts are really hard to find, 39cc W/C and 39cc A/C, I have both. I just built new 39cc A/C & 39cc W/C Blata clone spare engine with all new parts from the ground up.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lucky your in Canada, no more new 2 strokes here Federal law. Still, plenty of parts are for the A2 Cags. I bought my W/C 50cc C1 from Tsunami, and dealt with Stoney @ MSMM. eBay has a lot of parts. The Blata clone 50cc parts are really hard to find, 39cc W/C and 39cc A/C, I have both. I just built new 39cc A/C & 39cc W/C Blata clone spare engine with all new parts from the ground up.
That’s sweet man! And yesss Canada is good LOL, I also have this bike!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Bada$$!! Both of you. Gotta get me a w/c bike. I will be 2 stroke for life until they pry them out of my dead cold hands!!
Ha.
I almost had a few of those Chinese w/c bikes but the were a totally mess and needed multiple parts. Might pull a dirtbike motor slap it in a PB.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The C1 W/C engines are junk, no matter what the seals will leak, the bearings freeze and the belt drive burns off cause the flywheel is spinning but the pump pulley is not, then you have no cooling and buy the time you find out your engine is toast, plus you can see anything with the pull start cover is on. The A/C engine don't have as much power but its not a lot of trouble either.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm sorry, the engine photo above is my rebuilt 40cc A/C 4.2 Polini, has real 14/14 Dell 'Orto SHA carb.
That’s so sick man, the second bike I posted is a blata rep, performance everything lol, goes about 70-80km/h has a big powerband and just LAUNCHES you after a certain speed, it’s wild, kinda scares me riding it sometimes 😂

1 - 17 of 17 Posts