Pocketbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well no ones posted in the new england region so i thought i would post and get things going. i was wondering where all of you guys live in new england(espicially if you live in or around maine or new hampshire. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Racing in Western MA

Is there still racing at a track in Chicapee and if so what is the deal where and when? How much does it cost and how many other riders? And lastly what class
of bikes do they have running?

·
Registered
62 Posts
ok i live in westfield massachusetts. i am lookin for for people to ride with. where are you from marko,. yo i dunno about chicopee where are you talkn about that go cart track? im me @ stereotypsk8r413

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Guys the racing is steady at Pinnacle Raceway .
http://www.pinnacleraceway.com/
We race there every other Sunday. There should be a race there this coming Sunday (5th) but a bunch of us are going to be racing at Oakland race way in NY(4th&5th).
The next race date is the 19th, but I'll be bikeless since they'll be on there way to Las Vegas :)

Price is $45 which includes transponder rentals for the races. As far as classed there is a Cag A and Cag B class (modified and stock) and then there is an open class. We have the track from 7Am-1pm ish on that Sunday.
It's a great time and we have been getting a good size turn out.

But as I stated a bunch of us are not going to be there this Sunday due to the race at Oakland Valley Race Park
305 Oakland Valley Rd.
Cuddebackville, NY 12729

Andy
TSMMR #17

·
Registered
12 Posts
Vermont

prrule said:
well no ones posted in the new england region so i thought i would post and get things going. i was wondering where all of you guys live in new england(espicially if you live in or around maine or new hampshire. :thumbsup:
I am in Northern Vermont.

·
Registered
8 Posts
monkdeth is in Rhode Island

I live in RI and work in MA.......

2 of my buddies race with me at work weekly.....

Looking for a weekend track.

prrule said:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Racing in Rhode island

monkdeth said:
I live in RI and work in MA.......

2 of my buddies race with me at work weekly.....

Looking for a weekend track.
I live in Rhode island too, when and where do you race?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dabiker123 said:
I am in Dover,NH and am looking for some local riders to ride with.

hey your pretty close man. to bad i dont have a bike anymore. where are you in dover?

·
Registered
8 Posts
prrule said:
hey your pretty close man. to bad i dont have a bike anymore. where are you in dover?
the MonkDeth lives in North Smithfield RI, but works in Franklin MA at Forge Park right off of 495.

We got shutdown at work today - below is the quote in the email from my boss after he got called in the director's office. They are worried about liability now that there is 7 of us with chinese cags ripping around the lot.

below is a video link.

http://home.comcast.net/~kawiultra99/for_speed.asfhttp://home.comcast.net/~kawiultra99/for_speed.asf

I was just informed that we can no longer ride in the parking lot here at speedline.

....we need to find another spot

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is Franklin southern or northern mass? just wondering, i havent heard of anyone really around newhampshire or mass.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts