Pocketbike Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the contest is over, so here is a list of the winners...

1st place is #8 BlitzMInc's Red and White X-18

2nd place is #11 briansX19haulsass's Black and Yellow X-19

3rd place is #9 604birdman's BMW White X-15

Congrats to all the winners, and a big HUGE thanks to everyone who entered and also everyone who voted!

Nick.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
i personally would like to thank everybody that voted for my bike, altho i wanted a unique bike to ride, my other goal is to inspire other peoples ideas
good job to everyone who at least tried, thats how things get done
i feel honored, thank you

·
114cc MC w/ Joanna
188 Posts
Way 2 go, winners! Great bikes!
Hope mine can gather some votes NEXT time!

·
But who prays for Satan?
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The prizes should be going out today, I hope you guys get something COOL with the cash!

Over the next couple days I will add the winners section, so any of the winners that want a place to show off their bike will have a spot reserved just for their prize winning bikes.

Nick.

·
Ninja Racer
2,767 Posts
payment recieved
dont know what im getting yet but it will be race related :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae82/thecracken9/B1WayMod.jpg

B1 Mod..Fatened Frame (all powder coat) Kaw kx60 Shifter motor (also stage 3.. 35hp) 5 speed....Custom Exhaust...water cooled with electric fan under seat...will pull front in every gear....1st gear nearly unmanageable....This will run with real street bikes up to 75mph but gears not tall enough to continue.....Many many hours and precision went into this bike. thousands spent.....and I had to get the Gallardo in the pic too....:)

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
*nudges you* Psssstttt ... hey, Cracken .... this contest has been over since April, amigo ....

... although why we haven't had any Bike of the Month features since then, I don't know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae82/thecracken9/B1WayMod.jpg

B1 Mod..Fatened Frame (all powder coat) Kaw kx60 Shifter motor (also stage 3.. 35hp) 5 speed....Custom Exhaust...water cooled with electric fan under seat...will pull front in every gear....1st gear nearly unmanageable....This will run with real street bikes up to 75mph but gears not tall enough to continue.....Many many hours and precision went into this bike. thousands spent.....and I had to get the Gallardo in the pic too....:)
Wow, Forget the Pocket bike, Nice Lamborghini !! :) :thumbsup:

·
Hooligan
8,578 Posts
. o O (There's a Lamborghini in the picture .....? Oh yeah, there it is .... :p)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i personally would like to thank everybody that voted for my bike, altho i wanted a unique bike to ride, my other goal is to inspire other peoples ideas
good job to everyone who at least tried, thats how things get done
i feel honored, thank you
what kind of model is that?
how can you make an x-1 manual transmission?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.